Project Runway 5

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know that someone out there has to be watching this!!

Now that it's down to the final 5: Kenley, Suede, Jerell, Leanne and Korto, who do you think will be the final 3? who will win? who will be the next to go?

Next to go will most likely be Suede, he has really escaped by the skin of his teeth the last couple episodes. Then it will be Kenley, her attitude has really sucked lately! All she kept saying last episode was that she didn't care the judges said
The final 3 will then be Jerell, Korto and Leanne. Any of them can win, but I find myself really liking Jerell

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Suede will go next, but I'd like it to be Kenley. I love how she dresses herself, but most of the stuff she makes all looks the same and her ATTITUDE makes me want to smack her.

I like Leann, but I don't know about her clothes sometimes, Jerrell's pretty good, Korto's been both hit and miss for me.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I agree that Suede and Kenley will be the next to go.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it just me or do the designers this season seem like none of them should be there? I have not been impressed with much of anything they have done.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

Is it just me or do the designers this season seem like none of them should be there? I have not been impressed with much of anything they have done.
I couldn't agree more! Every now and again someone does something nice. Overall, though...meh.

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What I like about this season is that every designer seems to have there own style coming in. All very different attitudes.
"Suede thinks that Suede is the next to leave."