Question of the Day- September 19th Friday

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stop. Don't move. Now look around you and tell me something you see that makes you happy?

Too bad I'm not at home because this would be easy. I'm at work right, so there isn't too much that makes me happy here except 5 o'clock. So I've brought a few things to the office that make me happy. Surrounding the edge of my computer screen are pictures of my son in his navy uniform, my other two sons goofing around, pictures of a few of my kitties and cat stickers all around the edge of my monitor. So looking at these things make me happy!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Gracie is sitting here on the computer desk...she always makes me happy.

I get the feeling that she's happy too...she's watching a pair of mourning doves that are sitting on the neighbors garage roof!

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now it would be being on TCS website. I'm having work done in my apt. and am stuck in the kitchen, making the best of it by being here.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a picture of my SO and a picture of my son at his graduation on my desk. Thats about it. Need to get pics of my kitties!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Stop. Don't move. Now look around you and tell me something you see that makes you happy?

Too bad I'm not at home because this would be easy. I'm at work right, so there isn't too much that makes me happy here except 5 o'clock. So I've brought a few things to the office that make me happy. Surrounding the edge of my computer screen are pictures of my son in his navy uniform, my other two sons goofing around, pictures of a few of my kitties and cat stickers all around the edge of my monitor. So looking at these things make me happy!
Me too! If I were at home it'd be everything.

But since I'm at work, I'm the same as you. Mainly, pictures. I have a great picture of my search and rescue team on my desk, and a picture of my family and dog on my desktop. Unfortunately, I don't have much desk space, so don't have many pictures! I do also have a silly "test fax" (I had to "fix" the fax machine, asked for a test to be sent) that my mom sent me. It's a smiley face and says "Smile!" on it. So it makes me happy!

Other than that, all my munchies here make me happy!!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm at work too so the things that alwasy make me smile are the photos of my cats just to the right of my monitor. Second in line would be on my right, there is a window that I put a decorative peper plant in. (I haven't had a cubicle with a window in at least 8 years)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My spoon rest sitting on our stove. My nephew Cooper and I made it three years ago for his birthday at Paint a Piece. It's really special to me

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a shelf above my desk that has some of my favorite things on it---Crystals, witches, pumpkin men, gargoyles, a small cauldron, and a brass witch candle holder a dear friend gave me. On the wall above that is a print of my favorite Van Gogh painting---The Starry Night. Gotta smile when I see all that good stuff.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!

I have nothing in my office that is "ME"
I have worked here for almost a year and nothing.

oh wait..... how about my novilty mail box that is actually a stamp dispencer.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm at work, and I see a bracelet that they left on my desk this morning. It says "Every number is a life." It's part of a new campaign to remind those of us who work here that, even though we don't see actual patients, the stuff we do here matters to real people. It's been an extrordinarily busy and frustrating week, and it's just the boost I needed today to remind me why the heck I keep putting myself through this. (That, and it's payday
)

chadsgirl374

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sunny kitty
He's laying on the computer desk while I'm at the computer. He's my little orange shadow
I'm just in awe of the fact that this little one loves me. I'm so very lucky.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
On the shelf of the hutch to my right are pics of all my babies -- current and RB -- and my sweetie. What more can I say?