Siamese male wanted

snowflakes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,

I am looking for a male seal point siamese kitten that will be a stud in my cattery.Looking in WV and PA only.Will offer a trade for a kitten back.

[email protected] reply to this email
Thanks

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have a website? Are you an established breeder who shows cats? Most breeders will not sell kittens to a novice breeder; espeically a male kitten that will be used for breeding. Only the best are bred. You need to research pedigrees, lines and see how they will blend with your lines.

A good quality breeding male will probably cost you at a minimum of $800 and if you are getting one from a top Siamese cattery, probably over $1000.

What lines are your cats out of now?

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I looked at the website and she has one kitten left on it. They have alot more queens then studs so I can see why they are looking for another stud.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

They have alot more queens then studs so I can see why they are looking for another stud.
Most breeders I know like 3 girls for 1 stud - or he won't be busy enough.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that TCA is Traditional Cat Association but what is ACA? I thought it was American Cat Association, but cannot find it on the web.

Never mind - found it. One line saying that ACA is American Cat Association (older then CFA) but they (association) doesn't have a website or any other contact info.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snowflakes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes I know how much a siamese can be.I have been lucky I guess I got most of my stock from trades with other breeders.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you ever show your cats or just breed them? Most breeders will show and title their cats and improve the lines/type. That's where you will make more contact with breeders.

What lines are you using? If you've used other breeders in the past, why are you needing someone to sell you a male now?