I have been keeping close watch on this case. Along with numerous others. CourtTv is one of my favorite channels, and I absolutely looove crime investigation. Craig keeps saying I should make it a career, and I've seriously thought about it.
Laci was such a beautiful lady, and it really freaked me out that Modesto isn't at all far from where I live. I had a feeling that Scott Peterson was indeed guilty. Think about it.
1) With-in 2 months of her disappearing he sold her car.
2) He bought himself a new vehichle.
3) He was attempting to sell their house.
4) He led his own 'search' party down to LA to hand out flyers while the police investigation was searching in the Berkeley Marina. This is the place he said he was at all day on the day she went missing. It is also 3 miles from where the bodies of her and her unborn child were found.
5) On television interviews about his wife and how he felt he didn't shed a single tear.
6) He indeed carried on an affair with another woman while he was married to Laci. This affair carried on up until the date or right before the date Laci disappeared.
All I have to say is...
I have next to zero doubt that he did it. If he is found guilty, then I would definitely cheer them on while they pulled for a death sentence.