Introducing!!!!

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well here he is...

It seems so strange that I would have fallen in love with this little thing weeks and weeks ago and I knew I couldn't get him, because of my rental agreement, and then my beloved Sophie passes on, and this guy was still available. It's almost bittersweet...
more than sweet...

Right now Sirius is filling my life (because there is such a gaping hole that I can't stand, without a dog), more than my heart, because Sophie is still there, but I know it's not going to take long before he starts taking residence in my heart, because he is already showing evidence of being extremely smart, isn't very fearful, and is very playful.

Anyway, here he is...Sirius, is darned adorable...

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just look at that sweet face.

I can see why you fell in love with Sirius.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

What a cute poodle puppy! I don't think I've ever seen one that color before?
i haven't either! is he a standard, toy, miniature - what?
he will begin to start to fill that empty spot. he'll never take Sophie's place, but he'll begin to carve out his own place - how could he not, being such a cutie-pie!

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a precious little puppy. That color's apricot, right? Poodle-red?

Reminds me tons of Lulu when she was little, except she doesn't quite have the pointy poodle face (she's a mix)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sirius is an apricot, yes...I'm pretty sure he'll be a mini...a smaller mini but a mini...

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
he is gorgeous. i'm sure he will comfort you when the memories of sophie are hardest.

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He is a cutie!! I had a toy poodle growing up! (He was 2 when me and my brother were born). He was referred to as our triplet!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cutie pa-tutie!!!! Is he mixed with anything? He is an adorable little thing. I seen a black labradoodle in the hospital a few times working as a therapy dog. He was the sweetest thing. His name was Elmo!

Thanks for sharing - he melts my heart!

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

What a cutie pa-tutie!!!! Is he mixed with anything? He is an adorable little thing. I seen a black labradoodle in the hospital a few times working as a therapy dog. He was the sweetest thing. His name was Elmo!

Thanks for sharing - he melts my heart!
No, he is not mixed...he is ALL Poodle...Lol!!!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're gonna have SO much fun with this little guy. Poodles are very smart, and yours is such a cutie too

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

You're gonna have SO much fun with this little guy. Poodles are very smart, and yours is such a cutie too
I am already having fun with him; he has caught on to crate training soooo fast, already; he cried whenever I put him in for about two days, but now, he's starting to go in by himself.
We've had no accidents inside AT ALL, and he's even sleeping 8 hours through the night already too... He's even catching on to fetch...he loves this furry squirrel toy that I had for Sophie...it was one of her favorites too.

We had poodles when I was growing, up, so I am very familiar with the breed...my grandma has always had one, up till recently, when she had to place hers in a new home due to crazy life circumstances. I can't wait til I can play with his coat more...Lol! Right now all I am going to be doing is 'the basics'...keeping his face, feet, tail clean, and trimming his coat up even; mainly so he gets used to being on the table...