Henry anyone???

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
havent been on for few days as have been so busy decorating our lounge.....with henrys help!

Anyway heres a few new piccies of him!
(Oh and one of him & my DH matching the new wallpaper! What do you think of the Wpaper btw? It was reduced from £16.99 to £1!!!!)
Oh and the one of him looking er wet....he fell in the bath when I was trying to have a nice peaceful soak!!
oo forgot to say..cat scratching pot..£19 from ebay! Bargain!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is such a cute baby and is going to be a handsome cat. Poor baby just wanted to join you in the bath and look what happened.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
heres a couple more...One before he fell in the bath the other just after::

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh that is too precious!!
Poor baby! I love the tongue pics too. He is such a sweetie. I hope you have those knick-knacks on that shelf glued down because it won't be long before he tries to take a flying leap off the top of that cat tree, onto the display case then onto the shelf (yeah, with 6 cats, I've learned how to think like them
).

Very nice wallpaper BTW. I like it, and it matches Henry perfectly.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With a face like that how do you ever put him down.
He'd probably hate me because I would want to kiss that face all day long.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That picture right after he came out of the tub is just to funny. I laughed so hard! that needs to be blown up and made into a funny poster.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh poor Henry! How was he to know those nice, soft looking suds hid such a nasty surprise?? He's so precious! Oh, that drenched little face! That look sure says it all, doesn't it?

Henry is precious as always! He is getting big! How old is he now?

meownstuff

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The picture of him after the fall into the bathtub is the first pic I think I've seen you post of Henery where he wasn't smiling. Poor lil guy.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The pic of him just after falling in the bath would be perfect for the LOL calendar pic contest.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

The pic of him just after falling in the bath would be perfect for the LOL calendar pic contest.
Whats tat??

BelongsToEvie
Henry is precious as always! He is getting big! How old is he now?
he is 12 weeks old tomorrow!!! and growing sooo fast!

meownstuff
The picture of him after the fall into the bathtub is the first pic I think I've seen you post of Henery where he wasn't smiling. Poor lil guy
I know thats why we had to take the picture rather then rescue him straight away! Mean as it sounds! I have one of him swimming in the bath!!! Ill see if I can find one that doesnt show me!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I was thinking the same thing -- or just wet Henry would work. He looks sooooo pitiful!

EDIT: oh, poor baby... he went in butt-first and looked so frightened swimming towards you!
Save me, mama!

Nice dog paddle er um... I mean cat paddle.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm, it appears Henry may be part Turkish Van Cat (known for their love of water and swimming. )

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hmm, it appears Henry may be part Turkish Van Cat (known for their love of water and swimming. )
If he is, he's an accidental Van. He went in lil chubby butt first!! Slipped right off the edge while examining something else. Aw, poor boo-boo.