do you lose your phone.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i forgot the cell phone at home, well in fact i dont know where it is for at least a week. which for some reason seems to really annoy the wife and work

told the wife,giving me a cell phone is like putting a leash on her cat, i lock up, and forget how to walk when someone puts a cell phone in my hand.

lol i am sure i will find the phone some time this week,or next or not. Dont really care.

i think in the length of time i have worked here, i have lost or broken 3 pages & 2 phones.

does anyone else, hate cell phones?

fuzzles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Usually when I misplace my phone I just use my boyfriend's to dial my number so I can hear it ring. After that I just have to follow where the noise is coming from. Usually its in some random spot where I placed it in the process of doing something else. I just hope I don't have it turned onto silent mode before I misplace it! Normally it's only lost for a few hours to a day if I do put it somewhere I cannot find it. I hope you find yours sometime soon!

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG I can't live without my phone it's like an extension of me. If I happen to leave it somewhere it's like I forgot my child.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate the @#*% things. My dh insists that I have mine with me all the time ever since I fell when he was at work, but calls his a leash. I know where I would like to keep mine, but it would get tangled in the leash.

juliejerks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've only lost my phone once, and I found it within an hour. I used to like having a cell phone, but now it just feels like something I'm obligated to carry around with me, kindof like ID. I do get very unsettled if I don't have it on me. Even if my fiance just borrows it, and puts it in his pocket, expecting a call back, I get kindof anxious.

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YES! I lose my phone ALL the time!! I now have it on a lantis around my neck, and at night I make sure its on my night stand. And I haven't lost it at all! Two other phones of mine I lost completely.

and I also lose my keys..ALL The time! Lol

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't lose my phone or my keys, they are either in my purse or on my desk.

Can't live without my phone, I let my BF use mine a few weeks ago when his was being fixed and I felt *wrong* all day, as soon as he finished work he dropped it off to the shelter for me

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I mostly have my cell phone for emergencies, but that doesn't really help when I never carry it
The last couple calls on my cell are from my house phone: me calling my cell to find out where the heck I left it

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my phone, I can't live without it. It's almost like I feel naked without it. Now my car keys on the other hand I loose daily. I'm forever late because I have to search for them before I can leave. You would think I'd learn to leave them in one place when I get home, but I'm always sidetracked and just toss them down wherever I happen to be at the time.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not hated them, but for a long time thought it was useless (who would ever really need to use a cell phone???).

Now we rarely leave home without one. We don't text, calculate, take pictures - we use is as a PHONE only. If you are stranded on the road or need to call spouse and see if we need something picked up before coming home, it really does save time and money/gas

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How do you "break a page"? I never heard that language before. Sounds nasty. Is that like when MS Word decides to delete what i just wrote for no reason?

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
On occasion & since I put my phone on vibrate it makes it impossible to find. Now I make a habit of putting the cell phone right back in my purse when I'm done.

Several times my old boss want everyone in the dept to give her our cell # for emerg. I was about to give mine when another co-worker told me she called him @ 6 am wanting to know if he'd finished the projects (the ones she should've done a yr but instead pass them along to him) she gave him. The phone call woke him up, his wife who finally put their new born babies back to sleep & the babies. Needless to say I changed my mind.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't really take to the cell phone at first which is funny because I have always been in the computer field. Then I discovered text messaging. My phone became indispensable.

If I misplaced it, I just called it and found it. I was just eligible for a new phone. Darned if I didn't lose the old phone the day before I picked up the new one. Kept calling it but I didn't find it.

Now the new one, it's got a keyboard for texting. I'm in heaven.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep mine on silent a lot lately, and usually in my purse. Every now and then I'll forget where I left it and it's on silent, so I calling it doesn't help, because I can't see OR hear it..

rincewind

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Like most of the replies I can't live without my phone. I have numerous games on it and is constant amusement on the bus going into Uni. Also my phone has the best camera on it and for my art it's a Godsend.

I have however washed my husbands phone twice in the washing machine. I have also lost about 3 of my phones down the toilet as it's usually always in my back pocket. Learned my lesson now and have a bag which is a new concept for me as I usually just use pockets.

Keys also 5 mins before going to get the kids i can never find them.