Daily Thread HUMP day Sept 17th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

I can't believe its already Wednesday! This week is flying by!
I love the weekends. With Josh in school, I barely see him during the week.

Its going to be nice and sunny all week, but a little mild..not warm really.

I am going to go through a tour in a local gym after work today, lets hope its the one..I am sick of not working out..not to mention likely getting flabby

Anyhoo, have a great hump day folks!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!

Today is another day off for me
LoL.

I'm at my nans this morning and then at about 1.30-ish I'm off to the cinema with my mom and a friend to see The Women.

Cloudy and dull here today. Meh...

Mitzi should be in a happier mood today as her tablets are all gone, and she hasn't coughed once since she started having them

That's about it really!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!

No work trial for me today: day off. Though I can't understand why because there is one girl who started on Monday who has no clue about anything, and she was supposed to be alone there today
She doesn't know anything about computers and she doesn't even know how to type!! There is also going to be another girl there today. She had training 3 weeks ago, and a brief over view last week again, but hasn't had any "practical" hands on so she is going in today so the other girl won't be there alone. I can't even imagine!! Not sure how I'm supposed to be training people when they're there on days when I'm not!

I have a dentist appointment later this morning to get fitted for a night appliance. I've had so much going on that I've been tense and have been grinding my teeth at night again. I haven't done that for years and when I tried to put my current appliance in, it no longer fit.

I also have a Chiropractor appointment this afternoon.

If I have some energy later I want to clean out my linen closet. It's just a junky looking place. I have one shelf that used to be dedicated to extra toiletries and such, but stuff from there has migrated to other shelves. Plus I have a whole stack of books thrown in there too! It's making it hard to put away my towels and stuff.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Years ago a tip in a fashion magazine for relaxing your jaw: Just stick the tip of your tongue through your teeth and very very lightly bite or touch tour teeth to the top and bottom of your tongue. This "relaxes" your jaw!!

Its a sunny day about 70 ish F. for temps.

Heading to a couple clients this morning and then trying to have another come here to view some of my plantings.

Making shepards pie for dinner tonite.

Would like to do some cleanup in my gardens and some more painting if I get time.

Work went well yesterday-just have to drink lots of water as its dry in there with the ovens on.

Mom starts 5 weeks of radiation this afternoon. The biopsy from the lumpectomy was very good the radiation more a precaution than actually really being needed.

Have a good one!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom starts 5 weeks of radiation this afternoon. The biopsy from the lumpectomy was very good the radiation more a precaution than actually really being needed.
I hope everything goes well with your Mom's treatment..and yes it is better to be safe then sorry...Here's a little guardian angel to help watch over her.

Morning All!!

Looks like we are in for more rain here.

Heading off to work shortly, a couple of meetings this afternoon then paperwork after that. Should be finished by 4.

Meeting my middle-niece for dinner tonight, she is moving to London on the
27th and this will be our last little get together before then..She's quite excited about it but nervous as well, she has never lived in the city before so I think it will take some adjusting on her part..

The kitties are good this morning following their various kitty pursuits...

Everyone have a great day

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

Another day that I am tired, woo. Been so busy at work and home, and starting a new play. "An Inspector Calls". It opens this weekend, so we're in the midst of tech week. OH THE JOY!
Any theater people here know what I mean.
I can not WAIT for the weekend. Trout's mom, I'm jealous, for me this week is dragging!

Yucky weather again this morning, cold and over cast. Yesterday it got sunny, but was chilly all day. I expect the same today. But like yesterday, I also don't expect I'll get to see it at all!

I'm house sitting for a friend until Saturday, watching her pups. I love them, and helping them, and their house and of course their darling dogs, but I will miss Evie and Cronos! I dropped by to see them this morning and got some love, but it just wasn't the same.

Everyone have a good day!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With the cats gone, i am very lonely and missing them.
Barely got anything done today but i did go to work.

5 days left of Germany!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Years ago a tip in a fashion magazine for relaxing your jaw: Just stick the tip of your tongue through your teeth and very very lightly bite or touch tour teeth to the top and bottom of your tongue. This "relaxes" your jaw!!
That does woke when you're awake and stressed, but asleep....no. Believe me, I would have bitten my tongue off by now trying that! If her teeth grinding is anything like mine, it is viscious. I haven't done it for a while, but last light I actually woke DH AND myself up doing it. The only thing that can help that is a tooth guard. Or good drugs!

Oh, I hope everything goes well with your mom. You're right, better safe than sorry.

My day started by getting a blood work up. I'm NOT going to go into that. Then it was my first day of physical therapy for my spine. It wasn't as bad as I was afraid, and worse than I hoped. The worse part was the evaluation because he had to get my range of movement. Then he showed me stretching excercises to ease the pressure and they weren't bad. But, of course I used muscles that I haven't been using too much lately so they are more sore than my back.

Then he put me on the TENS machine. Never been on one before but I WANT one! OMG. I said something about not having coffee yet today because of the blood work, so after he hooked me up and turned out the light, he went and got me a cup. So, here I am getting an electronic massage, I have coffee, pillow, a bed (not real comfy, but a bed) and I'm thinking "I LIKE physical therapy"!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon everyone

Today is DH's day off work, so I spent most of the morning with him. We hung out on the couch and had a little lunch and just watched tv together for a bit. It was nice.

In a litlte while i'm going to change so I can go to the gym with my friend and work out for a bit. After that I'm going to pick up my sister Kimmy and my nephew so they can come over to my house to print off his report for school (Their printer is messed up).

That's about it today. Nothing too exciting!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning peeps!

I can't believe its already Wednesday! This week is flying by!
I love the weekends. With Josh in school, I barely see him during the week.

Its going to be nice and sunny all week, but a little mild..not warm really.

I am going to go through a tour in a local gym after work today, lets hope its the one..I am sick of not working out..not to mention likely getting flabby

Anyhoo, have a great hump day folks!
I have reminded you of this before but to us retired folks, every day is hump day or is it the other way around? I guess it is still hump day for me because I look forward to weekends because I can also be with my SO since she plans on working for many more years while I lounge around the house doing TCS stuff like KatKwiz and KatKwery.