My babies

wildfire203

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I finally found a breeder and some beautiful kittens
. My DH and I will be getting two ruddy boys we haven't decided one names yet but heres their pictures. I couldn't get it to actually post the pictures so here is the picture links

Here is the first boy

And here is our other little boy

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
They are cuties. How old are they now, and when will you get them?

I think this will get your images to show up in the message. Under each picture in photobucket there are several codes. Click on the one labeled IMG code, copy it, and paste directly into your message. You have to do each one separately.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wildfire203

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yea it worked I'm not sure how old they are at the moment the kittens we where origanlly going to get were born in augest but these guys look a might bit older the breeder and I have mostly been talking about how to get them from where they are to here and I forgot to ask the age I belive they will leave home oct/nov time frame.

My DH wants to name one Chaos and the other we are considering Sinopa which is native american for black foot. If we name on Chaos it will be the first boy pictured he looks like trouble

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How about Chaos and Trouble?
Then their names would match!

They are absolutely adorable! What breed are they? They look kind of like Abysinnians, but their tails are fluffier!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wildfire203

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

How about Chaos and Trouble?
Then their names would match!

They are absolutely adorable! What breed are they? They look kind of like Abysinnians, but their tails are fluffier!
You nailed that one on the head
they are Somalis which is a Abysinnian but with longer fur coat and a fluffy tail