• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

When I saw the title, I thought you were posting about a cat named Summer

Very pretty photos indeed
Oh, I did not think of that. I hate those posts, they make me so sad, ane remind me of all my rainbow bridge kitties. I tried to change the title, but you can't. Sorry, losing summer can't compare to losing your babies. Wish I had a different title.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate the summer here (yes, hate)! It is just so sticky and gross.

I can't wait for winter, I hope we get lots of snow!!!!!!!!!!

chadsgirl374

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hear that tomorrow is supposed to be the beginning of fall. We only have 2 seasons: Summer for 11 mos. out of the year (hot, humid and absolutely unbearable) and 2-3 weeks of temperatures under 70 degrees.

Can't actually wait to move to somewhere where there are 4 distinct seasons. 2 more years to go.......

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful pictures! I can see why you'd miss those the most...

In response to your thread title... I've missed summer all year!! I wish we had gotten some! Though I must sympathize with chadsgirl374. We only have two season here, as well. It is kind of annoying. But here we have spring normally for about 3 months, June - Aug, and fall for the rest of the year. Though this year, I think we've had 14 months of fall, and it's just gonna stay!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

Beautiful pictures! I can see why you'd miss those the most...

In response to your thread title... I've missed summer all year!! I wish we had gotten some! Though I must sympathize with chadsgirl374. We only have two season here, as well. It is kind of annoying. But here we have spring normally for about 3 months, June - Aug, and fall for the rest of the year. Though this year, I think we've had 14 months of fall, and it's just gonna stay!!
Spring is my favorite. I can easily get along without extremely hot summer, and any form of winter. If you have to put a coat on to go outside, it is too cold. I could take 12 months of spring.