Which photo?

angel80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This will be the first time that I enter Willow into the monthly photo competition but don't know what photo to enter? I have only found 2 so far the first one is Willow simply with her tongue sticking out

The other one always makes me and my boyfriend laugh because when she's in our bedroom and she hears a car pull up outside or any other noise outside she wants to check it out but is not brave enough to jump up onto the window to have a look so she stands up inside her box on our bed and trys to look over the window ledge
It's funny because she still can't quite see over so she trys to stand up taller. She stays in this position for a few minutes until she is happy with what she has seen

which one do you think I should use?

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Although I love the first picture, I think you should enter the one of her standing up. It's pretty darn funny and cute!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Add another vote to meerkat Willow!!

Both are cute, but her standing there is a kick!!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I agree, the one with her standing is best. Do you have one that also shows the window where she is looking?

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are both great pictures...the first would have been better for our noses, wiskers and tongues contest
I agree that the second pic is better for LOL cats type captions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angel80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your comments, we have decided to enter the second photo of her standing up as it makes us lol to

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the first is a bit better quality, but the second is much more suitable (and funny!). If she does is it again maybe try catch a photo of her again? Then you'll have more choices for quality.