These 5wk olds dont know the meaning...

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These guys dont know the meaning of hold still. So the pictures are a bit blurry I tried to get one of each one but am still missing the male twin to my female runt. Ive got a picture of both of them together but its not that great. So here are the babies to the stray I rescued 5 weeks ago! The mom cat wasnt very good with them so Ive mostly hand raised them letting her feed them when she will and bottle feeding them for her when she wont!

Male and Female they are almost identical this one is a bit blurry

This is the lighter colored female tabby

This is Tigger cleaning the one we will probably keep he is a ginger cream male

Here is the cream male again

This is the female runt she has a vet apt tomorrow because she is tiny and not as active as the other kittens

And this is the darkest male. In under is chin he has two white spots one right under his chin and one on his chest.

Im so in love with them all. Ive gotten extremely attached to the little guys over the past 5 weeks and in 5 more weeks they will be going to their new homes could be less depending on how they are doing. The mom is doing absolutely nothing for them now and I am doing everything for them thankfully they dont need as much at this age as they did when they were younger she has nothing to do with them and meows to get out constantly. If they go younger then 10 weeks I would like for them to go in pairs. If anyone on this sight is interested in one of these guys please PM me and we will see about arrangements I am very close to the NC state line(about 30 minutes).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow no replies....on kitten pictures thats a first

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Had I seen this last night while I was online I would have certainly replied, but the lateness of the hour, the level of fatigue and frustration, as well as the events of the day yesterday prevented me from being as sharp as I normally try to be.

These are very sweet little puddin's! It is hard not to get attached to them but when you know they are going to their new forever homes, you do have to try and distance yourself as best you can. That now being said, you can ask my husband if you don't believe me, but I cried for DAYS after each and every one of my kittens left for their new homes. I still pine for them and wonder how they are doing. A few of my people will still contact me and tell me about them, but as time has progressed and the kittens have gotten older, it doesn't seem to be such a priority for them to let me know about the babies (who are not so much babies anymore) as frequently. *sigh*

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of my kittens pictures are taken when they are sleeping or first wake up. Otherwise you are chasing them with the camera. To get good pics, it usually takes 2 people. One to entertain and try to keep their attention for a few seconds; the other to snap the pictures

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Most of my kittens pictures are taken when they are sleeping or first wake up. Otherwise you are chasing them with the camera. To get good pics, it usually takes 2 people. One to entertain and try to keep their attention for a few seconds; the other to snap the pictures
I will have to try this later. It was something trying to get pictures last night. I used to be able to put them in bed with me when I fed them and they would lay there or move very little and wait patiently until their feeding turn. Last night the little guys were all over the place.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cream male is just adorable. He reminds me of my darling Fred that was the best cat ever. If you ever miss him, I swear I didn't swipe him.

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww! How adorable are they!! Their little faces are just soooo stinkin' cute! Bless your heart for being such a good mama!

I feel so lucky after hearing your story. We rescued a stray that just gave birth to 7 kittens a couple days ago. She is on her second litter (she is only 9 months old herself.
) and knew exactly what to do and is super diligent in taking care of them. I am feeding a couple smaller ones some KMR sporadically and also giving Mia as much as she wants. She loves the stuff and with her being so small, and having to produce milk for 7 babies, I want to give her all the help I can.

I can't WAIT to get where you are! But I don't want to wish it away either. The other post got me thinking about when they start to leave here and go to their homes, and I started tearing up. I will be a wreck!

Can't i just keep them all???

I did post pictures of them here, its the thread about the hurricane in this section. You should take a look.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are adorable! I just love kitty pics!!! Thanks for sharing.

I find it hard letting go of the kittens we foster too. I am constantly reminding myself that it's only a matter of time before another set comes along and we can start all over. But there is always one that pulls at my strings extra hard.

Good job on your wee ones!