Mamma cat and Baddy Boy

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everybody:

I don't know if you all remember, but here is the stray mamma cat that I had spayed like a month ago. She was soo thin, now she has gained weight and she is soo happy. I'm trying to tame her, but it will not be easy. She tries to bite me everytime.

I still have one of her babies here, I haven't been able to find a home for him since that person who was supposed to adopt him back out at the last minute, but I'm not giving up, I will keep trying. I'm having her baby boy neutered tomorrow. He is about 3 and a half months now, so he is getting big. I included some pics of him here too. His name is Baddy Boy.

His Mommy is completely obsessed with her boy , she protects him from everything, even from me.

here is Baddy Boy with his Mamma

Here is Baddy Boy (My mom named him, hehe, he is soo sweet and so loving that she thought it would be funny to name him Baddy)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks
I'm not sure about the 3.5 months, maybe he has 4 or more, I'm just guessing, hehe
But in the pics he looks bigger than he is.

Yes, he is a mischief maker already, he loves climbing on trees! I hahave to keep him inside because he climbed a tree yesterday and I couldn't reach him, thank God he loves treats! he heard the sound of the little plastic bag and he came down fast. he is soo cute

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Baddy is SO adorable, I love tabby boys
Keep working on taming mama, maybe she thinks you are trying to snatch her baby boy away from her. Some new mothers can be very possessive with their kids.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

Okay, that look on Baddy's face reminds my of Susan's (Rosiemac) Jack (not my Jack)... minus the white blaze... he's gonna be a mischief maker!!
Yes, he looks full of mischief just like Jack

Their both gorgeous, and that's great that you havent gave up on mum despite her attitude

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They're both beautiful. One thing stuck out for me, though. You said momma cat is still pretty untame and even tends to bite you, yet she's attached to her little boy. Do you think it wuold be a good idea to separate them--I mean, find a new home for Baddy? How do you think Momma cat will react?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone
Baddy boy is such a sweet boy, I love him soo much
the poor boy was neutered this morning, but he is doing ok, he is sleeping soundly right now. I'm waiting for him to wake up to see if he can take some water at least.

Hi menasmom
I think Mamma cat will be very upset if she is separated from her little boy and I found out today. Baddy is inside and can't be with her for now because he was just neutered, well, she has been crying all day long, she is sooo attached to him! I know she will suffer, but I might have to do it, only if I find a good home for him. If not, I will keep him, he is the sweetest boy