Daily Thread Monday Sept 15th! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROUT!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!
Its my little girls 4th birthday today!!!
Going to get to the petstore after work to get her some goodies...shhhhhhh..don't tell her.

Welp, its Monday again.
I had a wonderful weekend! I volunteered at a golf tournament for make a wish foundation on Friday. Saturday, I got the whole apartment cleaned and organized...(finally). Josh and I made dinner together and spent some good quality time together. Then yesterday, we went to church and then came home and had a little nap followed by taco leftovers...it was perfect. He likes eating as much as I do
He is amazing, I just love him more everyday
Yesterday he actually said he "loves" Trout...and that he has never met such a cool cat.

Anyhoooooooo, I am such a dork eh?...ummmm, its rainy, and miserable outside today..and I am just off to work...need some groceries at lunchtime, and then after work stopping by yet another gym (they are all crappy around here, I can't find a good one
) Then I have to find a good petstore around here for Trout supplies..and bday gifts.

Wow, I talk alot. Okay bye for now peeps.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whoa hooo Happy Birthday Little Miss Trout...

And yes maybe your completely dorkified on this love issue but hey that's okay

Morning All!!!!

Another rainy day here but we are suppose to see a end to it by tonight.

Typical Monday for me, heading off to work shortly. Afterwork have to stop by the library, the drugstore, and then home..

Tonight is laundry night and I guess I should do some dusting as well..

The kitties are good this morning having a bit of a snack right now then with it being rainy I am sure they will just head off for a nap..

Everyone have a great day

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello All!!

Happy Birthday to Ms. Trout!!

Just finishing canning some tomato basil soup. Then eating a late breakfast and will clean up and head on out to start my new pt job!! Should be interesting as I also got my monthly visitor (bad timing).

Cool and overcast day only 49F now.

Have a good one!!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy birthday Trout!!

And happy Monday to everyone else!

Things are busy here today. I've got just a few mins before I start work here and then I don't think I'll get another break to come on at all today!
Ah well, gotta pay those bills!

It's another typical day here- overcast and chilly. Yesterday it got nicer for our local Fall Festival (yay!), so at least winter isn't totally here yet!

Evie was VERY talkative this morning, but not very cuddly. So Cronos made up for my lack of cuddles.
That boy is such a lover! Anyone want a lovey kitty??

Well, off to fool around a bit and then work Work WORK!

Have a good day!

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Happy birthday trout

It is warm and dry here today , been fairly pro active

Got up and straight away cleaned out the litter tray and fed the kittens , then i went and put the dishes in soak then got showered and dressed changed bedding , visited some friends and then done some shopping , good for a 16 year old on her day of college lol???????

Hoping for a slow evening or mooching , cooking chicken pie and tatos for dinner yay!
Jess x

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning folks!
Its my little girls 4th birthday today!!!
Going to get to the petstore after work to get her some goodies...shhhhhhh..don't tell her.

Welp, its Monday again.
I had a wonderful weekend! I volunteered at a golf tournament for make a wish foundation on Friday. Saturday, I got the whole apartment cleaned and organized...(finally). Josh and I made dinner together and spent some good quality time together. Then yesterday, we went to church and then came home and had a little nap followed by taco leftovers...it was perfect. He likes eating as much as I do
He is amazing, I just love him more everyday
Yesterday he actually said he "loves" Trout...and that he has never met such a cool cat.

Anyhoooooooo, I am such a dork eh?...ummmm, its rainy, and miserable outside today..and I am just off to work...need some groceries at lunchtime, and then after work stopping by yet another gym (they are all crappy around here, I can't find a good one
) Then I have to find a good petstore around here for Trout supplies..and bday gifts.

Wow, I talk alot. Okay bye for now peeps.
Happy Birthday Trout! Sounds like you're going to be spoiled rotten tonight!

Wow - I don't spend enough time in the Cat Lounge! Look at your siggy - YOU'VE GOT A DATE TO GET MARRIED!!!!!!
I am SO happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday, Trout!

I haven't been on TCS until now. Ben was sick so I didn't go to the gym. Instead, I bit the bullet and cleaned out my walk-in closet so that I could actually walk into it without tripping.

I also cleaned my makeup tray. I must have been in a cleaning mood. Oh, yeah. The maid comes tomorrow.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday Trout

Today was kind of long here. My best friend moved out of state today (and didn't call like she was supposed to this morning so I could go tell her goodbye...so I didn't get to see her off.)

After all that I went to yoga with my friend Karen this morning at the rec center. We had a good time.

After yoga I came home and took a nap...wound up forgetting to set my alarm so I slept longer than I had planned

After I woke up I went to my sister Kimmy's house and then we went to the grocery store together and I swear we bought out the store
After I took her back to her house, I helped her unload her groceries then I went to my house and unpacked mine. After I was done I had a late dinner (frozen thin pizza) then watched "Sex & the City" for a bit.

Right now i'm just unwinding a little before I hop in the shower and get ready for bed. I'm pretty tired so I think i'll go to bed soon.