Baby Jack

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Talked to Jack's breeder today. Her one female, Dauntless is pregnant (about a month now) and will be due in October. Only one of the other females she wanted to breed to Shooter is in heat, so she will be bred this week.

Dauntless's litter holds a higher probability of cinnamon or cinnamon silvers. Since the kitten would be 4 months in February instead of March, she may hold him another month and ship him in March. And willing to put him in a show at 4 months old before I get him
We are also considering on neutering him at 4 1/2 months instead of the normal 3 months.

Keep your fingers crossed that Dauntless will give us a baby Jack as planned

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I haven't heard from my breeder in a month now so I am guessing I am still looking at 6+ months for my show/breeder kitten. In the mean time I will be enjoying my new moggie kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well at least if you can't stand not going to a show for awhile, you have a cute little baby you can show in the HHP's

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Hope all goes as planned. I know how hard it is to wait. We're waiting on an Abby boy from Adilah.
Put more stress on me then will you???

As well you know the "perfect" kick a** cat cannot be born on demand...I don't expect the mating to happen until December which means kittens available in June at the earliest!

ferriscat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I though I had replied to this

Keep us posted, and we'll keep our fingers crossed that you'll soon have Baby Jack!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least 6 months before he's in your arms...waiting can be a pain can't it?

I hope Jack is everything you want him to be!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Put more stress on me then will you???

As well you know the "perfect" kick a** cat cannot be born on demand...I don't expect the mating to happen until December which means kittens available in June at the earliest!
Don't worry I'm a patient man. I've finally got the perfect bengal show cat (IMO) and that took 11 years!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry Nial, but there is no perfect show cat in any breed - maybe 99.9% but not 100%
What is the one fault?

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Sorry Nial, but there is no perfect show cat in any breed - maybe 99.9% but not 100%
What is the one fault?
The only fault he has, is that his owner thinks he's perfect.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you get the kitten that you want and you're wait comes to an end, though I'm sure you'd be willing to wait longer for the "perfect" one

moonandstarkatz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Praying you get your kitten and its everything you are hoping for. I am waiting on a new import girl as well hoping next spring. Anticipation, anticipation lol.
Daisy

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If anyone wants a hint of what I can expect, I found the litter of kittens out of Dauntless and Shooter's son, Aerial

Think I'll be getting a great show cat if this is what I can expect from them
Its the 2nd picture (first row) - with the cin/cin-silver, fawn silver

http://catiators.ocicat.com/kittens.htm