September Photo Contest - TCS LOL Kitties

Status
Not open for further replies.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're doing a new series of contests starring....YOUR KITTIES!

The theme for September is Funny Kitty Pics.

Rules: Only one photo per member can be submitted, but you can change your mind and post a better picture throughout the submission period. You must own the rights to the photo (i.e. if you didn't take the picture, it's not yours), it must be clear, not photoshopped (although basic altering, such as cropping, brightness, etc. is allowed), and applies to the theme of the month. No cats can be harmed for the purposes of this contest! Mildly annoyed, yes, but not actually harmed (pretty much goes without saying). The winner will be chosen through a narrowing down process by the site team to the top 10 submissions, and then a popular vote via poll by the members will choose our top 3 winners!

Please be sure to tell us the name of the kitty(ies) in the photo, for award/future purposes. The photo size should be 480x640 or larger so we can use the photo for print.

The prize will include, points, a custom signature and bragging rights for having the first, second and third place Ms. or Mr. September. The 1st place winner will also have a copy of the 2009 Cats of TheCatSite Calendar sent to them when it's finished. The calendar will include at least the top 3 place cats (possibly more depending on how close the votes are) from each monthly contest!

We also need to mention that winners may be asked to email full sized versions of the photograph to a moderator, and winning images will be used for future TCS projects made available for purchase to other members and the public (see above).

Deadline for submission is September 30, 2008.

All members, moderators, admin, and site owner are eligible for this contest.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i've always found this one to be pretty funny... my boy, Chip, in mid turn [full size available here]

probably doesn't stand a chance, but it's the funniest one i think i have at present!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, for now I'm going to submit Xander's wet kitty picture. If I can get something different before the contest closes I may change it.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hahah omg!! Great to have this thread on a Monday morning. This is going to be the best thread. Ive already laughed my butt off! Cant wait to see more!

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Panther, who is a big cat, and little Missy both in Missy's cat bed that is not on a very stable place to begin with LOL. This is the funniest picture I could find for now maybe I can catch Cozmo doing something crazy in time to enter it, he is always doing something goofy.

Panther and Rusty are both big guys, they no longer live with Yvonne and me. When my youngest stepson got married and they got their own house they took Panther with them, but he was lonely by himself so they took Rusty also. We were over there a couple weeks ago and they are both doing fine. Panther hid under the bed the whole time we were there, I can't believe he didn't know who we were, he grew up with Yvonne and me and lived here a couple years before the kids moved him to their place. Rusty was very happy to see us again.

Tom

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Darcy used to love investigating my breakfast foods. She got caught "red handed" that particular morning

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mitzi in my school tie

Does anybody know how I can resize this pic?
I really have no idea!!!
If not I've got some of her sat on the toilet...

Actually, scrap this. I'm gonna take pics tonight and post my official entry later.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

Darcy used to love investigating my breakfast foods. She got caught "red handed" that particular morning
oh my goodness! that pic has made my day! priceless!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YEA!!
I was hoping there would be a contest for funny pictures!! I have the perfect one of Sox that I shared not too long ago:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I've got three (so far) that I'm considering.

Goldy waiting for belly rubs

I always blamed Shareena for pulling bits of the plants for Miss Patchwillow to play with--until I caught Miss Patchwillow in the act! Who says tin foil is a deterent to cats?

Guess the water in the dish wasn't fresh enough

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have several really cute pictures of the kids but I think this one of Linus pretty much sums up his whole personality..
He is actually sitting in the chair waiting for me to get the living tidied up so he can play...

Status
Not open for further replies.