Sunday! What's On Your Agenda?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Pouring rain and very warm here this morning. We had a couple of thunderstorms overnight but they seem to have calmed down for now..

Typical Sunday for me, heading off to work shortly. We were short handed yesterday with a couple of people out sick but no call so far this morning so I guess everyone is feeling better.

Nothing specific planned for after work although I do have a couple of things I SHOULD get to, however I not sure whether the enthusiasm will have arrived by then..

Kitties are good, all three decided to go back to bed since there is nothing interesting to watch outside because of the rain..

Hope everyone has a great day

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon!

Today has been quite foggy, and me and my friend went to a 65-acre field to gallop in it
It cleared up real quick though

Then my family and I went for a meal and then went to a pet/garden centre, and that's it!

Seeee yaa!

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it is a BEAUTIFUL day in phoenix. was 74 degrees when I went for my morning run. it's up to 81 now but this is wonderful weather.

I'm going to open the doors and let this place breathe a little. Watch NASCAR in 2 hours and be a vegetable until i can't stand it anymore

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful sunny fall day here, the leaves are changing colour. I need to clean up my flower bed. Dh is finishing the new flooring. I must say I am very proud of , New windows, door, siding soffits. all new flooring upstairs, now down.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister took us out to breakfast before she went BY HERSELF on vacation to our Priest and his wife's condo in the South Carolina mountains. Mom and I weren't invited!
. My brother, Sister-in-law and Dog-in-law should arrive here in town sometime this evening to stay at my sister's condo. Everyone gets a vacation except Mom and me! (SIGH)! Anyhoo, at least we finally get to meet the dog.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon

Slept most of the morning away, and then read for awhile.

Now I'm getting super-love from my little Nero (who is really just rubbing his snots on me). Have to take Katina to the vet today at 2pm for a check up on her eye (it looked like there was an infection starting right outside her eye a few weeks ago. Looks much better now). Then it is off to the library to get some more books to read, and to the grocery store to pick up whatever we want for dinner this week.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Morning All!!!

Pouring rain and very warm here this morning. We had a couple of thunderstorms overnight but they seem to have calmed down for now..

Typical Sunday for me, heading off to work shortly. We were short handed yesterday with a couple of people out sick but no call so far this morning so I guess everyone is feeling better.

Nothing specific planned for after work although I do have a couple of things I SHOULD get to, however I not sure whether the enthusiasm will have arrived by then..

Kitties are good, all three decided to go back to bed since there is nothing interesting to watch outside because of the rain..

Hope everyone has a great day
DW is dragging me to see The Women today, and I do mean dragging. I have a feeling I am going to be the only man there unless of course other women were successfull in dragging their SOs along. We received a report on the movie last night from four women that went together. All were married and their DH remained at home.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

DW is dragging me to see The Women today, and I do mean dragging. I have a feeling I am going to be the only man there unless of course other women were successful in dragging their SOs along. We received a report on the movie last night from four women that went together. All were married and their DH remained at home.
Lee, fancy seeing you over here
Well, I guess we can see not everyone is hibernating from TCS today, it must just be the Kwery.

Of course the people here arent the regulars of the KatKwery, but maybe they would be if they knew how easy it was to win some free points - especially on the weekends when everyone else is incognito!

Anyway, it's Sunday!! What else is there to do on a Sunday this time of year this time of day?

FOOTBALL (and putting a puzzle together with the kids)

Watching the Giants game now. Just waiting for the Steelers/Browns game later tonight.

Go Black and Gold!!!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I mowed the pinecones and tree limbs today.

Somewhere beneath them was the grass.

I finally got around to cleaning up after T.S. Hannah.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I primed yet more boards, made a hearty breakfast and we worked on the ceiling until the Packer game started.

Picked the last large batch of tomatoes, made more salsa and ate half of it and a new recipe Tomato Confit. The rest I will make more tomato basil soup tomorrow morning.

Going out to dinner tonite as its our wedding anniversary today (23 years).

Its a cool one today (low 60's), sun made a 5 minute appearance.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Made pancakes for breakfast. Going to make salsa a bit later for a potluck I have on tuesday. It needs a chance to "cook" in the fridge for a day.. LOL

I also need to do my laundry. I will be checking here periodically to see if my Secret Santa Recipient has posted in the hint thread so I can have an idea what they would like.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went to the grocery store, started laundry and are now getting VERY excited because......

WE ARE LEAVING TO GO TO THE STEELERS/BROWNS GAME IN AN HOUR AND A HALF!

GO STEELERS

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

We went to the grocery store, started laundry and are now getting VERY excited because......

WE ARE LEAVING TO GO TO THE STEELERS/BROWNS GAME IN AN HOUR AND A HALF!

GO STEELERS
Oh I love it!!!!

Must... steal.... that.... smiley!

and I'm SO jealous of your first-hand viewing tonight. Have fun!!!! Throw some cheers out for me too!!!

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent most of my day with my mom so far.
When I woke up earlier DH had to go to work, so I watched tv for a while and then my mom came over to my house. We went and got some lunch (Calzones!) and then went to the dollar store for a bit and had a good time.

She left a little while ago, so now I'm about to head over to my sister's house to look through coupons for our trip to the grocery store tomorrow. (We always carpool together to the grocery store since we live so close to each other).

I'm probably going to have dinner at my sisters house and then come back home and work on painting the bathroom some more. That's about it!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got home from going to a bridal show. I went with my boss and a co-worker and my boss won 2 prizes.

It was really windy but very hot and humid here earlier. Now it is raining again.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm late posting.

Man, I would kill for a day in the 60's! It was up around 90 today, with humidity that seemed to be equal to that. YUCK!!!! I WANT FALL!!!

I ran in The Race For The Cure this morning. Thousands of people. It wasn't my best run ever, because I don't run well in humidity - but I made sure I ran across the finish line.

I've run this race many times, but this is the first time I've run as a survivor.....I was diagnosed with breast cancer about a month and a half ago...and having a lumpectomy on Tuesday. Survivors in this race wear pink shirts and pink hats. It was a strange feeling joining this club, but it was also very life-affirming and supportive and uplifting!