Advice on a stroller

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For Stoli and/or Luxor.

I've decided I really want to get a stroller and I think Anthony is with me on it. But now I need to know what I should look for in a stroller. I want it to be safe, incase something freaks one of them out - they can't hurt themselves, pockets for my own stuff, decent wheels so they can't feel all the bumps, ventilation, um, anything else?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nobody here has a stroller??? wah!

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I heard some one else has a stroller for the cats.. i just thought put a harness on them if there healthy and you want to walk them lol?

To be honest i may sound bad but i wouldnt spend more on a pushchair for my cats lol

But get a stroller that reclines becuase they will have more space and comfort

Jess x

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes it's for my cats. I don't want to walk stoli on his harness because we've had some bad experiences with him in it. But I was thinking a stroller might be fun!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Abymum, that looks like airport luggage!!!!

Here's one I'm looking at: STROLLER

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

It is airline approved after all

Consider the fact that I show every where in Asia - my mind set is a bit skewed when compared to "normal" people (normal : because I am obviously abnormal!
)

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that looks awesome~

laserray

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have one that looks like a baby carraige.

The stuff you guys posted is expensive. I think mine was $60 but the zipper broke in a year.
Anyhow the cats love it. They need a safe place when we are out on busy streets.

I'm in need of another one. I'll try to find the place I bought the old one.

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one, it's called "Pet Gear Travel System Pet Stroller/Car Seat/Pet Carrier" and it's really useful. The carrier part comes off the stroller base so you can use it as a car carrier or a regular carrier. I knew my kittens were going to be big so I figured if nothing else it would come in handy at the vet and cat shows and it sure has! I also take them for walks in it and it's helped to socialize them while keeping them safe. Unfortunately my kittens, at 11 months old, don't really both fit together anymore but I still like it a lot. There are a lot of places you can buy it, I got mine on ebay for like $40-50 or so but it usually costs about $90.
The one I have found has the most good reviews is the Pet Gear AT3.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

This is the stroller I have. Sebastian seems to like it. Neither cat has really tried to get out of it. I haven't used it much since we moved. For now, its in the corner and is one of Daphne's safe places

edit: People tend to think I have a very odd-sounding baby when they hear Sebastian meowling inside

happilyretired

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dave-

Thanks for the link to justpetstrollers.com. I think I found the perfect solution to my problem. I'm disabled (walk with a cane) and my large VariKennel is too heavy and "unbalanced" with its central handle. When I bring my guy to the vet, it is just too cumbersome for me.

I was looking for a carrier on wheels, but the stroller that can also be a carrier is perfect! And I think my guy will love it, as he's very social and will like being able to look out at things as we go.

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Doctors Foster & Smith have several. I got one from there for Zane to go to the vets. (Vet is within a few blocks of the house.)

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ive seen some really cute ones before. Kind of a pyramid shape (and pink) and all screen lined. Dont know if cats like strollers. Does anyone else?

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Meowers

Dont know if cats like strollers. Does anyone else?
Mine are on a trolley in their crates when we go to shows and they like that, so I'm just assuming they'll like a stroller