Figaro

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He has gotten so big! He finally has a name now, but I still call him my litte man. For those of you that remember I found him near are apt. and he was so tiny! That was 2 weeks ago and he has really grown alot. Here is a pic I just took of him I tired to take more, but he is never sitting still!

I will try to get some more of him today here are some old ones just so y'all can see how much bigger he is.

This was taken the day we got him! Hard to see how much bigger he is, but I can tell lol

He is doing great. He is a great cuddler and purrs the seccond he sees me
it makes me happy. I will try to take some more of him and of Flower, but she is still mad at me for giveing her a bath

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG hes so cute, may not be able to see the growth spurt but you can defo see he has settled and looks happier!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's so cute
His head looks too big for him for now
I love his name too, it really suits him!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was a Figaro the kitten in some old, like, Depression-era cartoons. Is that, by any chance, where his name came from?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

There was a Figaro the kitten in some old, like, Depression-era cartoons. Is that, by any chance, where his name came from?
Yes, in Disney's version of Pinocchio Gepetto's kitten's name is Figaro and he looks JUST like him. I slso have a thing for Disney movies so all my kitties have been named after a Disney character. He is too sweet, but I have a hard time taking pics of him. Everytime I try he comes up and tires to lick my face
I will keep trying though, I don't mind getting kisses from him I
them

Figaro from Pinocchio

My baby Figaro.

Not exactly, but when he came out of his shell and started playing. His personilty just reminded me of the kitty from the movie and I knew it was the perfect name for him!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah. I couldn't remember WHERE I had seen a cartoon kitten named Figaro.

Well yours sounds like a real sweetie.