Pictures of Damage from Ike

catlover603

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for sharing. These pictures are very dramatic, especially the ones from Galveston. The damage in Houston is extensive as well.

Claudia

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
wow that totally sucks
i'm sorry to all that were affected by Ike that everyone is alright

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like Galveston took a pretty bad hit. We had a huge chance of rain and we barely got any. It was disappointing not to get the much needed rain. We are in such a drought that there are constant grass fires.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We were supposed to attend a hot rod event in Galveston next weekend. In fact, the plan was to stay in the hotel in the background of the shot of the building on stilts, over the water, torn in half. Don't think it's going to happen!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

We were supposed to attend a hot rod event in Galveston next weekend. In fact, the plan was to stay in the hotel in the background of the shot of the building on stilts, over the water, torn in half. Don't think it's going to happen!
What is the name of the hotel? We stayed in one years ago, but I can't remember the name.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The Flagship Hotel. It's located on a pier, out over the water.

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Makes me want to cry that sort of damage .. i hope everyone who was in ikes path are safe , how i am so greatful that we dont get hurricaines and tornadoes and flooding in the part i am (England Waterlooville)
Jess x