The Secret Santa Hints Thread 2008

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Signups are now over and we will pull names and get the emails out as quickly as possible.

If you need help with what to buy once getting your name, you can post some questions here. If the person you are buying for does not answer the questions, you can PM one of our snooping santas to ask them to post.

Snooping Santas
Renovia
Katiemae1277
laureen227
mzjazz2u

What are you favorite types of food?
Favorite types of chocolate?
Favorite scents for candles?
Favorite scents for lotions?
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book?
Do you collect anything?
What is your favorite color?
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include?

What colors are the rooms in your home?
Kitchen
Living area
Bathrooms
bedrooms

what is your decorating style?

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches?
Any colors that you don't like?
How do you feel about black & white photos?
do you like to bake?
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS?

We should also include our fav types of movies, music and books!

Movies:
Music:
Books:

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal?
Do you like jewelry? What kinds?
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats!
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided?
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading?
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy?
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies?

What size shirt do you wear?
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses?
Are you allergic to nuts?
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player?
Are you into crafts? What kinds?
Do you paint your nails? What tones?
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds

What are your hobbies?!

Do you like homemade gifts?
If so, what kinds?

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet?

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies?

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)?

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...)

Do you live in a house or an apartment??

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best?

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)?

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best?

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present?

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift?

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)?

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones?

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind?

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc)

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate?

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites?

Do you like receiving gift cards?

Do you like burned music cds or originals?

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like?

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors?

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!
What are you favorite types of food? Chocolate, and Chicago foods such as: Chicago pizza, Chicago hot dogs, and Chicago Italian Beef sandwiches.

Favorite types of chocolate? Snickers, Twix, M&Ms

Favorite scents for candles? Light, airy scents.

Favorite scents for lotions? Same as candles.
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? Not at all!
Do you collect anything? Tigger!!!!
What is your favorite color? Purple.
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Candy from their neck of the woods and maybe an information packet. I would love to know more about where they're from!

Kitchen - Seasonal
Living area - Sage couch, muted tones
Bathrooms - Sage/blues in guest bathroom...reds/oranges (think rust) in master
bedrooms - Darker sage/golden tones

what is your decorating style? Ummmm....?

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? Sudoku and word searches for sure!
Any colors that you don't like? too much black!
How do you feel about black & white photos? Gorgeous
do you like to bake? YES! I decorate cakes as a hobby.

What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? An animal...DH would kill me!

Movies: Almost anything.
Music: Same as above
Books: Romance novels, Philipa Gregory, Gregory Maguire

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? Yes, and I'm allergic to any amount of nickel. Would be cheaper to skip this.

Do you like jewelry? What kinds? Yes, necklaces and bracelets. But still allergic to nickel, so you might want to skip this as well.
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! I have two kitties, Scotty and Oscar. They're playful, love people, and love treats.

Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? Not that I know of.
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? Cake decorating magazines.

What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Cake, cake decorating supplies,

Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? Nope

What size shirt do you wear? Women's large, men's medium
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? tshirts or hoodies
Are you allergic to nuts? no, just don't care for most of them.

Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? I have an iPod classic.
Are you into crafts? What kinds? I'm up for anything.
Do you paint your nails? What tones? Nope, they're too weak.
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds 26.

What are your hobbies?! Cake decorating.

Do you like homemade gifts? Sure!
If so, what kinds? Anything made from the heart is great.

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? If I wouldn't, I'm sure my husband would.

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? Sugar cookies or chocolate chip.

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? No nuts please...I only like peanut butter cookies, without chunks of peanuts.

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) Nah.

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? House.

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? I buy cheap stuff.

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? Snowglobes with glitter.

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? Crinkle toys or anything with catnip.

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? Sure thing.

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? Why not?

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? Anything is fine.

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? Probably earth tones when talking about home decorating, but jewel tones are great for me to wear.

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? When they go out, and they're safety collars.

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) No preference.

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? All of the above.

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Sweet! Chocolate....

Do you like receiving gift cards? Yep! I tend to spend a lot of time in Hobby Lobby or Michaels.

Do you like burned music cds or originals? Either is fine.

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Cupcake books are always great, especially if they have how-tos on achieving a cute cupcake.

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors? Nope, just a mish-mash.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gah! Look at all the questions!

Just send milk chocolate. And if you have them, Tim Tams.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Gah! Look at all the questions!

A big box of Lindt, right?

I copied over most of last year's questions.

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food? Italian
Favorite types of chocolate? Not a big chocolate person, but I like Cadbury (like the fruit and nut bar)
Favorite scents for candles? Not a big candle person either, I’m always worried someone will stick their tail in the flame.
Favorite scents for lotions? Not too perfumey, lavender is nice, I had one that was lime, mmm! Anything really.
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? Yes and no of course not!
Do you collect anything? Little cat figurines, unusual ones though, like funky little wooden fat cats or neat old cats.
What is your favorite color? Dark blue
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include?
Everything!
I love foreign stuff, a candy bar or a postcard or whatever, I’d be tickled pink by it. Although, if SS was English I’d expect tea to be included.

Kitchen it’ll be sort of a pale yellow/beige color (I think)
Living area sort of a sage green
Bathrooms one will be a greyish/green stone color, the other, don’t know yet.
bedrooms blue, pale purple (its actually blue too but looks purple to me), bronze, victorian rose and one isn’t decided yet.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v133/MonaxLisa/House/

what is your decorating style? Clean, vintage
Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? not really, I can never figure them out
Any colors that you don't like? Not a big fan of pink

do you like to bake? I like to cook but I’m not a big baker
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? Hmm....?

Movies: I love old movies, but I’ve got a lot so I wouldn’t want to end up with doubles, plus, movies aren’t that cheap!
Music: Elvis, Coldplay, Tchaikovsky how's that for variety

Books: My favorite author is Patricia McKillip but I think I have everything of hers. I like classics too (Dickens, Austen, Bronte)

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? Yes, and yes, the really cheap metal can bother me. I don’t really wear jewelry though.Do you like jewelry? What kinds? ^
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! 6 cats, two dogs, Jimmy the Great Dane and Sweetgrass who is a Husky. The cats love their cheap catnip mice from walmart. They love feline greenies and those treats that are crunchy on the outside and soft/gooey in the middle. (Jimmy loves his stuffed burger and Sweetgrass doesn’t play with toys.)
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? Nope
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? Not big on magazines
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Cooking makes me happy
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? Nope

What size shirt do you wear? M, in my SS email I said L, I forgot I’ve downgraded my size (haven’t bought anything for a while, lol)
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? Tshirts, but I dont really need any new ones : )
Are you allergic to nuts? No
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? MP3
Are you into crafts? What kinds? Is photography a craft? I like counted cross stitch, but generally I’m not a crafty person.
Do you paint your nails? What tones? No
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds
22, but I’m unusual, I probably would like the same things as someone who was 50!
What are your hobbies?!
Photography, cross stitch, cooking, reading, travel..

If so, what kinds?
Sure, I’m really not picky.

Hmm...yes, I might inspect them for cat hair first though :p

I’m easy

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? No
Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) No
Big house
Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? Shower and I like clean scents but Im pretty well stocked for shower stuff (Im a little picky about what I use)

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? Sure

Do you like to receive speciality socks as a gift? Sure

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? Yes, but with all my cats and dogs it just gets covered in fur. Earth tones are good for me.
Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? ^

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? I have collars for them all (breakaways) but they don’t wear them unless they’re on the screened porch or going to the vet.

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) Anything, its just wrapping paper!

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Tea, my favorite flavor is ginger

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Salty and I don’t think I have a favorite

Do you like receiving gift cards? Sure

Do you like burned music cds or originals? Doesn’t matter

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? I love cookbooks. I really like Jamie Oliver but I’ve got a few (his Italy one and the new one I’m ordering soon) and they’re expensive.
Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors? No, this will be my first year decorating this house.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let the games begin!!

Originally Posted by gemlady

Totally agree!
I was lucky enough to receive the ever delicious Tim Tams last year. They didn't last long in my house.

- Love spicy, ethnic foods. Like to try anything new, as well!

- Milk chocolate is wonderful, prefer plain, not filled. Dove is yummy!

- Staying away from scented candles.

-Can't use lotion, unless it's for sensitive skin

- Love books - anything photography, animal or health related

Do you collect anything?
- Not really.

- Fall colours - Coffee colours (mocha, creams), burgundy etc. I love anything silver, hate gold.

- Anything from their area, that I can't get in Canada would be nice.

- Mocha, Sisal and taupe/silvery tones. No gold in my house.

Kitchen - sisal
Living area - silvery taupe
Bathrooms - white
bedrooms - browns/cream

- Urban, relaxed

- No, don't have the time or patience for it.

- Pink, light blue, yellow

- Love all photography, b&w being my favourite

do you like to bake?
- Love baking! Would love a copy of your favourite recipes!

- Another cat - I don't think Gigi and Steve would approve.

Movies: If it has an intelligent plot, and moves along quickly, I like it.

Music: A little bit of everything - Classical, high energy dance, U2, Celtic, etc.
Books: Mentioned above - anything related to photography, human and cat health, etc. Also like biographies

- No piercings on this body (yet!)

- Don't usually wear jewelry - only a few rings and a few necklaces

How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats!

- 2 cats - will be trying to convert them to a homemade diet soon.

Gigi - 2 year old female DSH tabbico - loves fish, canned food, natural treats, she's rough with her toys (so no feathers or easily broken items), loves fast moving items (ie-cat dancer), and loves to scratch/stretch
Steve - 1.5 year old red DMH male - loves dry food, no fish!, loves every toy (he's so laid back anything amuses him), laser pointer, jingle mice, cat dancer etc.

Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certain foods/treats that should be avoided?
- No allergies so far, but Steve doesn't like fish related treats/foods

-I'm subscribed to Shutterbug, Style at Home, Cottage Life, Cat Fancy. I love magazines and would be getting more, but I try to limit them. Also will pick up National Geographic when I see it.

- Warm beverages, soft music, comfy clothing, good home made foods/recipes.

Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies?
- I try to stay away from all scents because I have sensitive skin, and am trying increase the air quality in the house (so no scented candles etc.)

What size shirt do you wear? Medium
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? I'm always in t-shirts (fitted)

- No!

- Not yet.

- No crafts, not crafty at all - except when it comes to photography related items (calendars, cards etc)

- No nail polish, unless it's clear.

How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds -
- Mid-30's

What are your hobbies?!
- Home improvement, travel, cottage life, photography, human and cat health

If so, what kinds?
- Love anything homemade - surprise me!!!

- As long as I know you, yes! Heidi sent my yummy cookies!

- Oh, I love cookies, basic are the best - shortbread, chocolate chip, etc.

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? - No allergies - my butt just gets bigger if I eat the wrong ingredients.

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...)
- Yes, Gigi loves to chew anything - especially string and plastic bags. So, toys have to be durable with no parts that can be easily removed.

- House

- Again, sensitive skin products only. Shower, mainly.

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? No

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present?
- Yes! I hardly have any Christmas tree ornaments so would love anything for the tree.

- Sure!

- Love throws/blankets. Again, I stick with fall colours - browns, burgundy etc.

- Earth tones, with a splash of colour for each room.

- No collars, they would hate me and kill me in my sleep if I tried a collar. I find them a little cruel, actually. Microchip is the way to go.

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc)
- Or should you say, what wrapping paper does the cats like the best? I think any will do.

Love all three - love mochachinos, mixed green teas, berry teas, chai etc!

- Definitely sweet - chocolate is always appreciated.

- Sure!

- No preference.

- Love cookbooks - ethnic, healthy/low-fat, vegetarian, crockpot, soups - always looking for the next best recipe

- I try to purchase more old European/nature style Christmas decorations (natural dried wreaths etc.). Probably will be silver and burgundy for main colours.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here are my answers!

What are you favorite types of food? Pasta
Favorite types of chocolate? Milk
Favorite scents for candles? Cinnamon, cranberry..anything that reminds me of autumn or winter
Favorite scents for lotions? None
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? I love to read, but right now I have about 8 books still waiting to be read
Do you collect anything? not really
What is your favorite color? blue
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? something unique to their area

Kitchen neutral
Living area brown & blue
Bathrooms beige
bedrooms master is blue and soon-to-be baby room is green

what is your decorating style? simple

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? no
Any colors that you don't like? not really
How do you feel about black & white photos? I love them
do you like to bake? I try
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? anything is ok with me

Movies: comedy or romance
Music: many different types
Books: biography, non-fiction

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? yes & no
Do you like jewelry? What kinds? I wear stud earrings and that's about it
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! 3 cats, Reilly, Sydney and Molly, they like just about everything
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? No
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? Girly magazines

What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Food and curling up on the couch with a blankie
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? No

What size shirt do you wear? Right now small...but my baby belly is expanding

Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? blouses and t-shirts
Are you allergic to nuts?no
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player?MP3
Are you into crafts? What kinds?I'm brand new to scrapbooking
Do you paint your nails? What tones?not usually
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds 30

What are your hobbies?! Anything that keeps me occupied

Do you like homemade gifts? Yes..any kind
If so, what kinds?

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? If I knew who they were

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? I like shortbread and chocolate chip

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)?No

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) Any type of toy with eyes or tails...Miss Sydney likes to eat them

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? House

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? I very rarely take bathes

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? Any

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present?Yes

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? Of course..everyone always makes fun of my funky socks

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? Yes...blue

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? Earth tones for sure

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? No

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) No

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Tea and hot chocolate

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Sweet and I love caramel filling

Do you like receiving gift cards? sure

Do you like burned music cds or originals? doesn't matter

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? I'm on a health kick so any of those kinds

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors? This year I think it will be blue & gold

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably pasta
Any good dark chocolate

Coffee, hazelnut, caramel
Nothing floral or too "perfumey"
No, but I don't read much.
Do you collect anything?
No.
Green
I've been dreaming of HobNobs if they can get them, or any special to where they're from.

Charcoal gray, brown, green (apple-chartreuse), eggplant, turquoise

Modern/eclectic...Everything is modern with some antiques and things from travels mixed in.

I never find the time.
Pink, yellow, orange
I love them.
do you like to bake?
Yes.

Movies: I love watching movies. I've seen so many movies I can't think of a favorite.
Music: Death Cab for Cutie, Devendra Banhart
Books: I mostly just read magazines, and art related books.

Yes, ears are pierced.
I wear earrings, and rings. (Stuff I find on etsy usually)
We have two cats, Gus and Ramsay. Gus is a big catnip addict. Ramsays favorite toys are feathers and jungley balls...and the ring off milk jugs. Gus will play with anything.
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided?
NO chicken please!!
I like gossip magazines
Tea, a snack and a good movie is my top comfort thing.
Not due to allergies, but I just don't like floral scents.

Medium
T-shirts and hoodies
No! I love nuts.
iPod.
I am majoring in ceramics.

Just toes...any fun color.
How old are you? (roughly will do fine)
23 in December

What are your hobbies?!
Traveling, cycling, outdoor things, art, ceramics (career/hobby)

Yes

Sure!

Shortbread cookies, ginger snaps, chocolate chip.

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)?
Dried fruit.

Our kits are neither destructive nor picky.

Apartment

Shower. Again, nothing floral...but anything else.

Nope

Milk jug rings, balls, feathery toys, catnip toys.

I live in northern Michigan, so I'd never turn down warm socks.

Black, brown, charcoal, greens...Any of my house colors.

Muted colors and earth tones.

Gus does. Ramsay takes his off within 2 minutes (darn "safety release"
). I got them off etsy.

I'm not picky about wrapping paper...unless I'm wrapping the gift.

I live on tea!! Oh, and I like hot chocolate, too.

Both.

Sure

I just use an ipod.

I like cookbooks specific to a particular place. For example, I have one traditional southern cookbook (written by a woman from my grandmothers church), I have one from Prague, etc.
Not really for the Christmas decor.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food? ITALIAN
Favorite types of chocolate? MILK, I REALLY LIKE MILKA – HAVEN'T HAD THAT IN FOREVER
Favorite scents for candles? BEACH, COTTON, FOOD
Favorite scents for lotions? COTTON
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? NOPE, LOVE THEM
Do you collect anything? HMMMM NOT REALLY
What is your favorite color? PURPLE
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? A TREAT FROM THEIR COUNTRY, LIKE CHOCOLATE OR HARD CANDY

What colors are the rooms in your home? BLUE, BROWN, WHITE
Kitchen WHITE
Living area BLUE
Bathrooms BLUE
bedrooms BROWN

what is your decorating style? MINIMALISTIC

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? LOVE CROSSWORDS AND SUDOKU, NOT WORDSEARCHES...WOULD LOVE TO DO A CROSSWORD IN FRENCH SOMETIME
Any colors that you don't like? GREEN
How do you feel about black & white photos? LOVE THEM
do you like to bake? LOVE TO, ESPECIALLY CAKES AND COOKIES
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? CLOTHING

We should also include our fav types of movies, music and books! ACTION, TRANCE, MYSTERY

Movies: ACTION
Music: TRANCE
Books: MYSTERY

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? YES AND NO
Do you like jewelry? What kinds? YES, FUNKY STUFF
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! 2 – STOLI AND LUXOR
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? NO
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? PHOTOGRAPHY, I ALREADY HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION TO CAT FANCY AND MACWORLD
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? TEA, CHOCOLATE, BOOKS
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? NOPE

What size shirt do you wear? XL- L
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? T-SHIRTS
Are you allergic to nuts? NOPE
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? YES YES YES, I USE ITUNES ALL THE TIME
Are you into crafts? What kinds? YUP, CLAY. . . .I'D LOVE TO GET A PACKAGE OF KATO CLAY. I CAN'T BUY IT IN MAINE
Do you paint your nails? What tones? YUP, PINK (DARK BROWNISH PINKISH ORANGISH...STUFF THAT GOES WELL WITH TAN SKIN)
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds UM, 28 FOREVER~ (NEVER 30)

What are your hobbies?! CLAY, READING, PHOTOGRAPHY

Do you like homemade gifts? LOVE THEM
If so, what kinds? RECIPE CARDS, BOOKMARKS, FOOD, JEWELRY

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? YES, ESPECIALLY IF CHOC CHIP

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? CHOC CHIP, SPECIAL TRADITIONAL KINDS, RUSSIAN TEA CAKES

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? NOPE

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) PLEASE, LUXOR EATS ANYTHING WITH DANGLIES. S

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? OWN A CONDO

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? SHOWER

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? NOPE

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best?TOLI GOES WILD OVER FURRY MICE AND LUXOR'S FAVORITE TOYS (AND CAN PLAY WITH THEM FOR HOURS) ARE CRINKLE BALLS

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? YES, BUT NOTHING TOO BREAKABLE

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? HMMMMM I LIKE SOCKS WITH PRINTS ON THEM

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? BROWN, BLUE

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? EARTHY

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? STOLI WEARS BREAKAWAY COLLARS FROM PATTERN AND PAW

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) I LIKE SOLID TRADITIONAL

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? LOVE THEM ALL

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? BOTH

Do you like receiving gift cards? LOVE THEM

Do you like burned music cds or originals? NOT REALLY

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? I LIKE EASY DINNERS

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors? RED GOLD SILVER WHITE

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Before I start, let me say that I like to both give and receive gifts that show a little creativity and "out of the box" thinking. Even if I don't, ultimately, have a use for the gift, I like to think that someone put some thought into it. Have I had some gifts fall flat? You bet.

What are you favorite types of food? Mexican, Italian, Chinese.
Favorite types of chocolate? The darker the better, and not sweet.
Favorite scents for candles? Spices
Favorite scents for lotions? Don't use them.
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? No, I buy them all the time. I like science fiction.
Do you collect anything? Only junk!
What is your favorite color? Red.
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Anything that is specifically related to the area, overseas or the U.S.

What colors are the rooms in your home? All BLUE!!!
Kitchen
Living area
Bathrooms
bedrooms

Early marriage hodgepodge.

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? No
How do you feel about black & white photos? I've seen and made some great ones
do you like to bake? My wife does.
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? Anything expensive.

Movies:
Romantic comedies, animated comedies.
Music: Oldies, rock.
Books: Science fiction, comic strips.

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal?No, and no.
Do you like jewelry? What kinds? No
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! Three cats. They all like to play. Sterling and Ella like treats; Punkin doesn't.
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? Not that I know of
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? Travel, hot rods, guitar.
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Can't think of anything.
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? No.

What size shirt do you wear? Make it extra large.
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? T shirts.
Are you allergic to nuts? No.
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? Have it on my phone, don't use it.
Are you into crafts? What kinds? Not particularly, although I do some woodworking.
Do you paint your nails? What tones? Not while I'm awake or sober.
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds 56 and proud of it, thank you!

What are your hobbies?! Hot rods, reading, cats, woodworking, guitars.

If so, what kinds?
Yes. Anything that shows thought and creativity.

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? Call me crazy, but yes, I would!

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? I love chocolate chip cookies and molasses cookies.

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? Can't think of anything. My wife got an easy cooking job when she married me!

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) Can't think of any.

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? A house.

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? Not much into that, but Dottie is!

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? I have a great "Peanuts" book collection.

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? Anything they can find or steal.

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? Some years we don't put up the tree.

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? What's a "specialty" sock? One with six toes?

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? If I don't, Dottie or the cats will.

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? Both.

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? No.

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) Not fussy, I just like Christmas!

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Coffee and chocolate.

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Pretzels, but I can buy all those I need, and then some.

Do you like receiving gift cards? If you mean a card with money on it, no.

Do you like burned music cds or originals? Both. And I won't even call the authorities.

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Dottie likes them, especially baking/pie/cookies.

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors? Dottie has decorations she puts up, but no particular theme.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food?Italian!
Favorite types of chocolate? Snickers, Reese Cups, anything with nuts.
Favorite scents for candles? Vanilla or Apple Pie. anything really
Favorite scents for lotions? Vanilla or citrus smells.
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? Not at all!
Do you collect anything? Besides dust? lol. Not really, but I love cute nick-nacks.
What is your favorite color? Jewel tones.
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Anything from their culture.

Kitchen Black and light blue
Living area Living room is light blue and pink, the family room is Navy blue and orange (don't ask. The orange curtains came with the home and they just work.)
Bathrooms Guest bathroom is in sage and rust (I guess that's the color), our bathroom is a hodge podge.
bedrooms Burgandy and gold.

what is your decorating style? Style??

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? Not really, they make me feel stupid.
Any colors that you don't like? Grays and browns.
How do you feel about black & white photos? Love them!
do you like to bake? Only at Christmas.
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? Nope!

Movies: Just about anything. I love psycho thrillers.
Music: 80's and 90's rock.
Books: Just about anything, as long as it's fiction. I really love horror and paranormal romance (with vamps and werewolves, etc).

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? I do but I never where earrings.
Do you like jewelry? What kinds? Don't usually wear jewelry except for special occassions.
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! 6 cats and 4 dogs. The cats prefer Pounce treats. The dogs will eat anything!

Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? Not that I know of.
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? I don't really read magazines.
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Snuggling on the couch with my babies.
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? No allergies.

What size shirt do you wear? large or x-large, unfortunately.
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? t-shirts or sweatshirts.
Are you allergic to nuts? Nope...love them!
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? No.
Are you into crafts? What kinds? Not really. I don't have an artistic bone in my body.
Do you paint your nails? What tones? Not usually. (I'm so boring!).
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds 38

What are your hobbies?! Reading and wasting time on the computer is about it.

Do you like homemade gifts? LOVE them!
If so, what kinds? Don't matter.

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? Absolutely. I trust people here.

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? Chocolate chip and decorated sugar cookies. Oh, and gingerbread.

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? Nope. I'll eat anything (take after my dogs!
)

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) The cats will play with anything, but I try not to get the little plastic balls with the bells in them because the dogs chew them up if I miss one and I'm afraid one of them will swallow one.

Do you live in a house or an apartment??House.

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? Shower (our bathtub our pet food storage area!)

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? Not really.

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? Monster LOVES those crinkly mylar balls. It's the only thing she will play with and I have a hard time finding them now for some reason. Oh, and laser lights. That's the only time we can get the dogs and cats to play together.

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? YES!!!!

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? Sure.

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? Love them! And I go through them like crazy because I use one for one day and it's covered in dog hair. You can never have too many. Color doesn't matter.

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? Bright or pastel.

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? No.

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) I don't care.

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? I'm definitely a coffee girl.

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Depends on my mood, so I'm easy to please.

Do you like receiving gift cards? Yes.

Do you like burned music cds or originals? Either/or. Doesn't matter.

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? As long as they aren't too complicated, yes.

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors?We decorate traditionally so no real color scheme.

wildfire203

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food? Pasta any type
Favorite types of chocolate? Dark Chocolate
Favorite scents for candles? Apples
Favorite scents for lotions? Lavender
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? Thats fine
Do you collect anything?cute soft stuff animals
What is your favorite color? Dark blue, black
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Anything unique to thier area.

Kitchen - Brown
Living area - white
Bathrooms - white
bedrooms - white

what is your decorating style? erm...half unpacked boxes?

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? No
Any colors that you don't like? yellow
How do you feel about black & white photos? they are very nice
do you like to bake? Only if I'm trying to posion my DH
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? Nope

Movies: Fantasy/Adventure, Historical
Music: Country, Broadway, Rock, almost anything but Rap
Books: Anything but Romance

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? Yellow gold
Do you like jewelry? What kinds? Necklaces
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! I don't have any yet but will be getting two kittens by late november
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? N/A
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? Stargate, Scientific Mind, archaeology
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Tea
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? No

What size shirt do you wear? Medium
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? Sweatshirts or T-shirts
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? iPod 2nd Generation Nano
Are you into crafts? What kinds? no
Do you paint your nails? What tones? not really
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds 22
What are your hobbies?! 3D art, World of warcraft, RPG video games

Do you like homemade gifts? Of course
If so, what kinds? anytypes

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? sure

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? snikerdoddles, chcolate chip, oatmeal rasin

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? no

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) things that young kittens would get hurt by

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? Apartment

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? Anything from Lush

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? no

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? N/A

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? sure

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? sure

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? I do, Dark green, Dark Blue, Dark Red

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? Dark colors

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? They will, dunno

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) any is fine

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? I love tea

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Dried Fruit or any kind of nut

Do you like receiving gift cards? sure

Do you like burned music cds or originals? either is good

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? I can't cook to save my life

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors? No

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, here are mine!

What are you favorite types of food? I am still trying to lose weight but I still eat everything, just in moderation, so, anything is fine (if they are smaller pieces it works better for me!) I like brownies and hubby loves chocolate chip cookies. Kitters loves roses and broccoli!

Favorite types of chocolate? Dark Chocolate is my fave
Favorite scents for candles? I like pine, cinnamon, and food type smells, really dislike vanilla
Favorite scents for lotions? I don't use much lotions but I do occasionally
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? No, I love used or new. So long as a page isn't missing a good book is a good book! I love (and have) all of Sidney Sheldon's book, I love Patricia Cornwell (have read a lot of those) and people who write like them, so anything that's good I will read!
Do you collect anything? Cat stuff... DUH! I don't think I really collect anything else per say... (hubby seems to have a wierd fetish for calculators and flashlights!) I do seem to have a lot of craft stuff.. and no time to craft as much as I'd like. Stickers, markers, crayons, stamps, etc.
What is your favorite color?Green, love any shade of Green!
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Something historic from their town or country, that stuff is really cool... oh and Tim Tams never go wrong! (or any other native sweet!)

What colors are the rooms in your home? I'm not a decorator/ matching/ having all the same stuff kind of gal. House (APT) is way too small for any luxuries like that!

Kitchen
Living area
Bathrooms
bedrooms

See above

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? Yes, I'm not good at crosswords but if they are SUPER EASY or like 5 year old ones, I do them. I love word searches and sudoku and most other kinds of puzzles!
Any colors that you don't like? nope, i'm an equal opertunity color lover!
How do you feel about black & white photos? Some just MAKE the picture!
do you like to bake? I can and especially in the winter I do because it just feels nice with the oven on!

Used undies!
I am fine with anything else.

Movies: Comedy's are my fave
Music: I listen to most anything
Books:
People like Sidney Sheldon & Patricia Cornwell (see above again)

Do you have pierced ears? Yes, two holes Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? Not really though body piercing jewelry and sterling silver seem to do better in my ears
Do you like jewelry?I have become a little more jewelry friendly and wear rings all the time now, though only my wedding rings and my birthstone I finally got last Christmas for myself!

How many animals do you have? One very spoiled Kitters! What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! She is a blue DSH cutie! She loves balls and stuffed animals. She had been getting more into catnip and loves any shape and kind of mousie. She likes feline greenies and Whisker Lickin's Crunch Lovers Cat Treats that Meaghan got her addicted to after the MI meet-up last year!
She is spoiled but easy to please and would probably love the box you send the gift in the best!

Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? no
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? I subscribe to Cosmo. I like all the cat magazine and do not get any regularly
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? I'm easy to please, warm fuzzy clothes after a nice bubble bath and I'll good!

Not due to allergies but I don't like Vanilla!

What size shirt do you wear? XL - 2XL depending on it it's ladies cut
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? T-shirts
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? yes an Ipod
Are you into crafts? What kinds? Yeah, though never enough time to do much. I like the idea of scrapbooking, but seems to need SO much stuff and a lot of space. I like stamps and stickers and small things like those a lot.
Do you paint your nails? What tones? Sometimes, peachy, or cute soft tones.
I turned 30 on Tuesday

What are your hobbies?! Playing here, working out at the YMCA, and playing with Kitters!

Do you like homemade gifts? Yup, they mean so much more than bought stuff, but I know not everyone is creative or can do what they want...
If so, what kinds?
Anything

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? Yup, and I did!! And Kim didn't even kill me with them either! Nor the other cool thing she sent that I think her SS might get this year!

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal, Peanut Butter, Anything
Never met a cookie I didn't like

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? nope

Not really

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? very itty bitty tiny little apartment... If my SS would like to send me a house I'm willing to move!

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? I like bubble bath, bath salts, bath beads, any of that stuff!

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? anything

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? not really cuz I don't put a tree up

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? I have in the past and like them

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? Any of them and any colors

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? I like them all

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? she does occasionally, but doesn't care for them

Don't really care, I like anything and would even like it wrapped in newspaper!

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? I like Jasmine tee but can not find it anywhere and I like hot coco. DO NOT LIKE COFFEE... ewe!!!

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? I'm a more sweet but I like salty too!

Do you like receiving gift cards? Yeah

Do you like burned music cds or originals? Doesn't matter to me at all

I do, though I don't cook so often cuz hubby is picky on a lot of things!

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors?[/quote] Nope

Ok, that is me!!! I will post questions for people in a few days too if needed!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food? I'm not picky. But one thing I like that we can't buy here is "grits"

Favorite types of chocolate? Any and all!
Favorite scents for candles? Lavender, Citrus, Vanilla, Fruity, Freesia or plain
Favorite scents for lotions? Mild scented
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? No problem.
Do you collect anything? Musical Snow Globes, Unicorns, Faeries
What is your favorite color? I love all colours, but am partial to green
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Perhaps a print out telling me a little about their town/city

What colors are the rooms in your home? They're all apartment white
Kitchen
Living area
Bathrooms
bedrooms

what is your decorating style? Contemporary

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? Yes, and I love jigsaw puzzles
Any colors that you don't like? No, I like all colours actually.
How do you feel about black & white photos? Love them
do you like to bake? Love to bake
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? I can't think of anything.

Movies: Action/Adventure
Music: Anything but Rapp, and I especially love Metal/Rock, especially Metallica
Books: FBI thrillers, medical thrillers, vampyres, medieval fantasy, romance

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? Used to, but let the holes fill in
Do you like jewelry? What kinds? No, I don't wear any jewellery except for my watch.

- I have 2 kitties. Chynna is 16 years and almost toothless now. Abby is 10 years
- Abby loves da Bird. I have the wand but no refills.
- Both love those hand wands with the soft fluffy feathers on them.
- Anything catnip!

- Anything that moves. I used to have some cheap wind up plastic toy bugs that when wound moved on the floor until they unwound. They both went mad for those.

Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? No allergies.

What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? Home and garden, fashion, fitness, cooking, craft, National Geographic, Readers Digest, Time

What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Chocolate

Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? Cinnamon, cloves, all incense sticks

What size shirt do you wear? 4X
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? T-Shirts
Are you allergic to nuts? No. Especially love cashews and walnuts
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? Yes and MP3 player
Are you into crafts? What kinds? Counted Cross Stitch
Do you paint your nails? What tones? Sometimes. Light neutral/pale tones mostly

How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds 46 years old

What are your hobbies?! Reading, writing short stories, computer art, cross stitch, jigsaw puzzles, baking, watching movies

Do you like homemade gifts? Yes
If so, what kinds? All kinds

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? Yes

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? I'm partial to chocolate but I love pretty much most cookies.

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? allergic to Cinnamon and cloves

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) No, both will eventually play with a toy, especially if it involves me having to participate IE: throwing a mouse

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? apartment

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? Shower. I have sensitive skin and tend to stick to milder fragrances and sensitive skin products

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? wand type toys, catnip toys

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? Yes

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? I like plain white socks. Size 8

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? Yes. No particular colours.

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? It really depends on what it's for. For clothing I tend to go with earthy tones for pants and more vibrant colours for tops.

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? No collars

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) Any wrapping is nice.

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Love tea but don't like cammomile or plain green tea. I do like the Tetley white tea. I also love flavoured coffee, especially chocolate raspberry, rum and butter, irish cream. Also love hot chocolate.

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? I like both actually. But salty has an edge over sweet

Do you like receiving gift cards? Yes. But not all stores from other countries are available here.

Do you like burned music cds or originals? Either

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Yes. I'm working on being vegetarian, so something vegetarian that shows ordinary, non gourmet meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors? No

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food? While I like some foods on occasion, I like your basic country foods. Meat and potatoes, country gravy etc.
Favorite types of chocolate? All chocolate! Peanut butter M&Ms are the best!
Favorite scents for candles? Cinnamon, spice, and lavender
Favorite scents for lotions? Lavender
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? I love to read and since I buy books on ebay, I have no problem with used books.
Do you collect anything? Shot glasses and castle like figurines
What is your favorite color? Blue
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? A shot glass from where they are

Kitchen
White, the table has a red checked tablecloth
Living area Browns and tans
Bathrooms Blues and lavender
bedrooms Blues

what is your decorating style?[/b] Early yard sale? LOL I like down home things.

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? Crosswords and wordseaches
How do you feel about black & white photos? Sure
Do you like to bake? Yes
What is one thing you absolutely DON'T want from your SS? Nothing I could think of

Movies:
Anything except slasher
Music: Country
Books: True crime, Shephen King, Dean Koontz and like authors. I also like Christian romance set in the old west

Do you have pierced ears? yes
Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? I can only wear sterling silver, gold or surgical steel
Do you like jewelry? What kinds? I don't wear jewelry that often, just my wedding rings but on occasion, I wear bracelets, necklaces and earrings
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! I only have the 2 cats. They love catnip toys, rattle toys, feather toys, just about any toys! For treats, They love Temptations (In the blue and yellow packages)
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certain foods/treats that should be avoided? Not that I am aware of
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? Nothing in particular
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? I love comfort scents, Lavender, spice and Cinnamon. I love to relax in a bubble bath with candles all around.
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? None

What size shirt do you wear? Extra large
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? T-shirts
Are you allergic to nuts? I can only eat small amounts of peanuts, but love all other nuts
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? No
Are you into crafts? What kinds? No
Do you paint your nails? What tones? Not normally
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds Early 50's

What are your hobbies?! Reading and computer

If so, what kinds?
Sure anything

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? Sure

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? Sugar, peanut butter, chocolate chip with walnuts, spice, Cinnamon etc.

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? Not really

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) Nope

Do you live in a house or an apartment??Apartment

Both - Lavender and Chamomile
Nope
Feather toys, rattle toys, those "milk bottle" rings
Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? Sure

Do you like to receive specialty socks as a gift? Sure

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? Yes, I like the one's with animals such as cats, tigers, wolves etc on them.

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? I like all colors, I like vibrant for the kitchen, pastels for the bath and bedroom and muted/earth tones for the living room.

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? no collars

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) Surprise me.. I like all wrapping paper.

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? I like flavored whole bean coffees.

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? I like both, it just depends on my mood at the time

Do you like receiving gift cards? Sure as long as it is for a store where I live. PetSmart or K-mart for example.

you like burned music cds or originals? Don't matter

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Paula Dean or country style cookbooks would be great.

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors? No specific colors, bright and cheery!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love being a snooper!!!

What are you favorite types of food? um yeah, I eat everything except watermelon, liver and celery
Favorite types of chocolate? milk chocolate, preferably covering something crunchy like nuts or petzels
Favorite scents for candles? I love all candles!!
Favorite scents for lotions? please, no bath & body products
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book?absolutely not! I like all sorts of books and it would be cool to get a book by my SS's fave authors. Eva sent me 2 books last year, one ny Nora Roberts, whom I love, and one by her favorite, Sherrilyn Kenyon, and it turned me on to her series

Do you collect anything? dust

What is your favorite color? this one
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? something only found in their neck of the woods

What colors are the rooms in your home? I don't really have a theme to be honest, but in my living room my couch is moss green
Kitchen
Living area
Bathrooms
bedrooms

decorating? what's that

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? sudoku!
How do you feel about black & white photos? they can be very striking
do you like to bake? only cat fur brownies

bath & body products

Movies: action, especially martial arts films
Music: R&B/hip-hop
Books:
I tend to read romance novels, but I'm willnig to read anything

Do you like jewelry? What kinds? I love jewelry, unfortunately anything but solid gold gives me a rash

How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! as of this posting I have 12 cats and 1 dog, my cats like furry mice and springs and someone will like any variety of treat, but I haven't found one that everyone likes. Vino (dog) likes little stuffed puppy toys, and T-Bonez
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? nope!
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? all kinds
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? food
and candles!

not for allergies, but I really don't like cucumber/melon scents

What size shirt do you wear? probably XL
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? I like t-shirts or sweatshirts
Are you allergic to nuts? nope!
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? I don't even know how to use one

Are you into crafts? What kinds? I am so not crafty
Do you paint your nails? What tones? nope
30 on the button

What are your hobbies?! reading, watching TV

If so, what kinds?
certianly! anything my SS knows how to make would be a great gift!

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? sure! I don't think anyone wants to kill me

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies?I love macadamia nut cookies and chocolate chip!
Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)?I'm not real big on mint

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) nope
Do you live in a house or an apartment?? trailer!
Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? neither!

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? nope, well, I do like keychains, one from my SS's area would be cool!

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? they'll pretty much play with anything

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? well, I don't put a tree up

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift?sure!

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? I have a lot of blankets (for the cats
) but you always use blankets!

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? I like pastels for the most part, but anything is good

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? only one is wearing one at the present time

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc)I'm not particular, what ever my SS likes is cool

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? hot chocolate is yummy! I like hot tea too, I really like chai
Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites?sweet, I'm a jellybean nut

yes

Do you like burned music cds or originals? I have both

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? I actually have a ton that I never use

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors?I don't decorate at all

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food? anything I don't have to cook
Favorite types of chocolate?I like all kinds, from white to the darkest dark
Favorite scents for candles?love vanilla, jasmine, gardinia, but not opposed to any others either
Favorite scents for lotions? any
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? don't mind a bit!
Do you collect anything? anything and all things cat..figurines, ornaments, clothing, socks, pictures....heck, I even have a cat ceiling fan pull and cat finials on my lamps!
What is your favorite color? love pink, purple, but don't hate any of them
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? just something to let me know its special to their area
What colors are the rooms in your home?throughout the house is dark blue, deep burgandy, forest green and cream
Kitchen
Living area
Bathrooms
bedrooms

what is your decorating style?eclectic

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches?love all puzzles except sudoku
Any colors that you don't like?nope
How do you feel about black & white photos?love 'em
do you like to bake? not particularly, but I can, and my husband is a wonderful baker!
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? nope

Movies:my all time favorite will always be Dirty Dancing, but love lots of others too
Music:any rock considered "classic", also '80s rock, any country from the beginning of time until the present, not big on classical, its pretty, just doesn't thrill me
Books:I will read almost anything that is not nailed down....except Harlequin type romances

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal?yes, and must be the hypo-allergenic posts
Do you like jewelry? What kinds?not really into jewelry that much, aside from cat pins, lol!
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats!good grief, too many cats, lol! I have everything from 3 month olds to 14 year olds, they're not picky about their treats at all, although they do prefer fishy ones to non-fishy ones.
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certain foods/treats that should be avoided?big blue has an allergy to something in certain dry foods, but we're not sure what, doesn't bother him as long as he doesn't have a steady diet of it.
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading?Glamour, Cosmo, Cat Fancy, any miniature mags
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy?things that are soft and warm, cozy
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies?only Sand and Sable perfume....I love that stuff, but it does me in!

What size shirt do you wear?1X or 2X (have broad shoulders and hips)
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? prefer sweatshirts, but is so warm here that T-shirts win out 99% of the time
Are you allergic to nuts? nope
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player?nope
Are you into crafts? What kinds?oh God...sewing, cross stitching, embroidery, miniatures (building dollhouses and furnishing them), quilting, ....should I go on?
Do you paint your nails? What tones?sometimes.....depends on the mood, anything from black to white
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds.....by the time Christmas arrives, I will be 40 years old :-(

What are your hobbies?!crafting, miniatures, sleeping and eating, lol!

Do you like homemade gifts?yes
If so, what kinds?anything that someone puts the time and love into making for someone else

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet?on this site, yes, I would

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? any, any, any

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? nope, as long as it doesn't have olives or mushrooms, lol!!!

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...)nope, as long as they're sturdy....I have a couple of rowdy kits who could destroy a metal pipe!

Do you live in a house or an apartment??a mobile home (mine, mine, mine!!!)

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? Oooh, I love them both, as I usually take a shower in the morning, but love to soak in a hot bath as often as I can too......fragrance? haven't found one yet that I don't like!

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)?cat christmas ornaments and decorations, sheet music, old records, lol

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best?balls, milk jug rings, mice....anything they can throw, or something interactive like their laser pointer or something on a stick

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present?YES, definitely!

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? yes, especially cat ones.....keeps me from buying myself more, lmao!

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)?yes, and the kits do too....any color, really

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones?all

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind?no

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) anything to do with Christmas (or Christmas cats)

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate?yes, yes and yes.....love to try new flavors of all of the above

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites?at any given time, either one.......come on....you really want me to pick a favorite?

Do you like receiving gift cards?only if someone is really at a loss for something to get me (in which case Hobby Lobby sells them, lol)

Do you like burned music cds or originals?both

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like?hub and I have a wonderful collection that we're always looking to add to...all types, but especially the "collections"..you know, the ones folks do for fundraisers and such?

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors preferably red/green/gold/silver.....some burgandy and blue...but usually "traditional" colors (and here's hoping that THIS year we get the tree up and decorated!)

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
These are a lot of questions!
What are you favorite types of food? of course, chocolate
Favorite types of chocolate? anything except dark
Favorite scents for candles? i like almost anything from Yankee Candel. The only ones that I don't like are the really overpowering ones such as some of the flower scents.
Favorite scents for lotions? I am kind of picky on these scents so i would prefer not to receive particular scents.
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? I love to read and, no, I have no problem receiving a used book
Do you collect anything? Not really anymore. I have moved so much it is impossible to collect and keep things.
What is your favorite color? Blue
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Anything that is particular to there region. Money from your country would be very cool (a million dollars of your money, even better, lol)

What colors are the rooms in your home? I live in an apartment so my walls are all white. I tend to decorate with various shades of blue though.
Kitchen
Living area
Bathrooms
bedrooms

I don't really have a style

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? not really
Any colors that you don't like? nope.
How do you feel about black & white photos? love 'em
do you like to bake? when I have time, I love too
clothes

Movies: comedy mostly
Music: rock
Books:
sci fi/fantasy (need to have a little of that in my life!)

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? Yes and no
Do you like jewelry? What kinds? Yes and all kinds. I don't wear too much because of my job though. Anything dangly is absolutely not going on my body (long necklaces, earrings, etc...after you've any of these pulled on you learn to do with out)
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! Kitties: Pepper and Petunia, and the 3 fish, #1,#2, and girl guppy.
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? not that i have found
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? I read Cosmo a lot, which, if you saw me, you would be suprised. I am really not that girly.
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? candles and a warm blankie
nope

Are you allergic to nuts? no
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? no
Do you paint your nails? What tones? no

What are your hobbies?! my cats and trying to figure out how to decorate my apartment

If so, what kinds?
sure, any and all welcome here

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? i would be a little leary of that

my two love anything and everything

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? apartment

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? crinkly toys, catnip bananas, mousies, etc

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? yup

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? sure

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? yeah, some sort of blue but really any color makes me happy. My couch is a dark brown if that helps

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? i really like muted/earth tones but that doesn't really fit with the blues does it? lol

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? yes anything that is a breakaway. i had colors embroidered with their names and my phone number for a while and I really liked that. They have name tags now though so it really doesn't matter

I don't really care-- its going to end up as a kitty toy anyway

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? I like hot chocolate, but not coffee or tea

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? both any kind of nut/chocolate combo is my fav

Do you like receiving gift cards? love it!

Do you like burned music cds or originals? either

love cookbooks, but i belong to a book club and have all the cookbooks I need right now

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors?[/quote]

well, to be honest, I haven't had an actual tree in a long time. Pepper destroyed the last one, lol. When I decorate its kind of a mish mash

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food? chocolate!
type-wise - italian, mexican - [allergic to chicken, fish, almonds, pineapple, bell pepper, broccoli, pine nuts]

Favorite types of chocolate? i like all kinds of chocolate - dark, milk, white...
Favorite scents for candles? 'food' scents - vanilla, chocolate, creme brulee, cinnamon... bakery scents
Favorite scents for lotions? same as candles
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? not if it's a good one!
Do you collect anything? you mean, besides cats? i have a lot of cat-related things [who doesn't?] & a lot of books, but no real collections.
What is your favorite color? royal blue or hot pink - but i like most colors
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? something related to their home - true regardless of where they're from, tho

Kitchen
light blue/black/stainless/birch furniture
Living area light blue/black/white/birch furniture
Bathrooms light blue/chrome/white
bedrooms dark blue/light wood furniture

casual modern

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? i like difficult crosswords, [like these] can't do sudoku, & wordsearches are usually too easy for me
Any colors that you don't like? any 'dingy' type colors [you know, grayed-out tones] altho i like gray
How do you feel about black & white photos? got a small b/w arrangement in the living room - i like them!
do you like to bake? i like making sweet treats
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? another [live] cat!

Movies:
romantic comedies, comedies, musicals, suspense, some action
Music: show tunes, classical, jazz, standards, swing
Books: mysteries, romance [good stuff, not harlequin-type], some sci-fi & some fantasy

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? i do have pierced ears. i'm limited to sterling in ear posts/wires - nickel & stainless ones cause me problems
Do you like jewelry? yes What kinds? mostly earrings, i have a couple of bracelets [i have a rather large wrist & most bracelets are too small] & a few necklaces. i have 4 rings that i wear almost all the time - no fingers left! [
well, not true - but who wears a ring on EVERY finger?]

How many animals do you have? 5 What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) cats, only Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! Java loves Wildside Salmon & other fishy treats. all 5 like the shaved bonito flakes. Cable likes cheese-flavored things. Chip LOVES catnip, & the other 4 like it ok. Cable likes 'skittery' type toys. Chip & Pixel like 'soft' toys. Firefox seems to like bouncy things, & she & Java both like toys w/real fur - not the fake stuff! Firefox also likes the little 'sparkle' puffs & crinkly toys.
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certain foods/treats that should be avoided? not that i'm aware of...
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? i don't read magazines
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? you mean, besides chocolate?
i like flavored teas, bubble baths

Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? i seem to be allergic to eucalyptus. i don't like citrus scents, & there are 2 major perfume scents [Escape & Sunflowers] that i'm allergic to. anything that smells like those is a problem, as well. oh, & i also don't care for the cucumber/melon things, either.

What size shirt do you wear? depending on the brand, usually a large or an extra-large. i'm good at stretching them, tho
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? probably tees or sweats - blouses can be problematic with my bustline - plus it's easy to stretch the former. oh, & i don't like ironing!
Are you allergic to nuts? almonds, pine nuts
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? nope
Are you into crafts? occasionally What kinds? i know how to knit, crossstitch, & i've painted shirts in the past
Do you paint your nails? the ones on my feet, yes What tones? any color, but i prefer frosted or metallic ones
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds i turned 50 this past february

What are your hobbies?! i love to read, watch TV & movies, sing, play piano, do community musical theatre & play computer games [i have a mac]

Do you like homemade gifts? sure!
If so, what kinds? not really that picky

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? you betcha, if i liked the cookie!

white chocolate macadamia nut, brownies, chocolate chip pecan, snickerdoodles, shortbread, gingerbread... really, i like most cookies!

almonds, pineapple...in anything. otherwise, stuff that probably wouldn't be used, anyway - chicken, fish, broccoli, bell pepper...

can't think of anything - they weren't too thrilled with the panic mouse

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? house - i own it

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? i'm a bather - bubble baths. i like bakery & fruit scents [no citrus or cucumber/melon, tho]

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? just clothes, shoes, books, cats...

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? see above!

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? i think they're cute/pretty - but i don't put up a tree

Do you like to receive speciality socks as a gift?
sure - i wear socks all winter

sure! entire house is decorated in blues, for the most part

i prefer vibrant to pastels - no earth tones in the house

they each have a collar from Ragtime collars. Pixel doesn't wear hers, tho - it irritates her herpes

well, i don't really care what it's wrapped in - but i personally have cat-themed paper!

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? tea - drink tea all the time

Sweet or salty snacks?
both If so, what are your favorites? chocolate, truffles, nuts [except no almonds]

if it's for a place i shop, sure - like Bath & Body Works, or Barnes & Noble, etc.

if i like the music, i don't care

probably not. i have several & rarely use those

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors? don't decorate at home. at school, i have a small tree & a nativity set [cats] plus various snowmen things.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow. Lots of questions! Here goes:

What are you favorite types of food? Mexican, Italian, anything
Favorite types of chocolate?Milk chocolate is my fave, but dark and white tie for second
Favorite scents for candles? Prefer floral or natural scents to fruity
Favorite scents for lotions? Same as with candles
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? No
Do you collect anything? No
What is your favorite color? Blues and greens
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? I'll let them decide on something that has meaning or is reflective of their country or culture

Kitchen Black/white
Living area Pastel colors - roses, glues, greens
Bathrooms pale green and white
bedrooms mine - rose, off-white spare - pale blue, beige

Not sure I have one, but it's definite softer colors as opposed to earth tones

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? no
Any colors that you don't like? Pink, red, purple
How do you feel about black & white photos? Love them
do you like to bake? yes
can't think of anything

Movies: myteries, thrillers, romantic comedy
Music: country
Books:
mysteries, thrillers

Do you have pierced ears? yes Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? no
Do you like jewelry? I do, but don't wear much because of the nun thing What kinds? small earrings
How many animals do you have? 4 What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) cats Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! They love anything with catnip, Da Bird, small mice, ping-pong balls, not big on treats these days except Whiskas Temptatins
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? no
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? news, entertainment
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? cholocate, bubble bath, good book
no

What size shirt do you wear? large for T-shirts and sweatshirts - like them baggy, small to medium for blouses
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? any
Are you allergic to nuts? no
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? no
Do you paint your nails? What tones? no
over 30, less than 45

What are your hobbies?! reading, watching movies, playing with the kittes or my nieces and nephews, walking, hiking, watching baseball/football

Do you like homemade gifts? yes
If so, what kinds?
food or crafts

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? yes

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? anything with chocolate

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? no

anything too noisy

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? large apartment

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? either is fine. I usually take showers, but love bubble baths during the winter, prefer floral to fruity scents

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? swee above

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? yes

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? yes

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? yes, blue, green, beige, maroon

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? pastels

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? no

Doesn't matter

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Coffee or hot chocolate

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Either, anything but pretzals

Do you like receiving gift cards? yes

Do you like burned music cds or originals? originals

yes, simple, healthy meal or crockpot

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors?[/quote]
no