The Secret Santa Discussion Thread

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I've been reading the hints thread (I cant wait to find out who I got!!!!) and I was thinking I'd knit a scarf (yes, risky, they may not like it, but maybe it could double as a cat toy
)for my person once I find out who they are and what colors they like. But I notice people dont want clothes (understandable) my question, would a scarf count as clothing?

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've given gloves and slippers in the past and I htink they were well received. So I think a scarf would be similar.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

I've given gloves and slippers in the past and I htink they were well received. So I think a scarf would be similar.
I would think so. The only caveat I'd throw in is: where does your recipent live? will they have use for a scarf? That said, it truly is the thought that counts, and even if they live in the tropics, they'd probably be delighted at the effort.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

I would think so. The only caveat I'd throw in is: where does your recipent live? will they have use for a scarf? That said, it truly is the thought that counts, and even if they live in the tropics, they'd probably be delighted at the effort.
i agree. but otherwise - sounds like a good idea!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It is a PUI'ing matchup session for this Santa. Watch out, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Chester&Piper

Be afraid... be very afraid!! Muhahahahahahaha!!