**JaSmiNeS KiTtEnS 11 dAyS oLd>PICS & VIDEOS<***

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so cute look at those little pink toes. I don't know if you should know the sex by now or not. I knew when mine were born. It was obvious that one was a male

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I got my first two kittens they were 2 weeks old. It was very clear to me what the sex was. But i don't think that's always the case.

I've got a litter of 7 now that are 4 days old and they all have a blob *there* hehe. so no clue!

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The vet didn't know their sex? That is extremely odd to me. Its very easy to tell from day 1. If you could post a picture of each kitten's genitals we can help you.

But if you compare them yourselves you should be able to tell. Males are very noticeable (Even at a week old they have small testies!)

As for what kind...Regular moggies (Mixed breeds, domestic shorthairs).

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Punkygirl0101

The vet didn't know their sex? That is extremely odd to me. Its very easy to tell from day 1. If you could post a picture of each kitten's genitals we can help you.

But if you compare them yourselves you should be able to tell. Males are very noticeable (Even at a week old they have small testies!)

As for what kind...Regular moggies (Mixed breeds, domestic shorthairs).
iA have to admit, after reading your post I went back in and looked and it's pretty clear which is which. I hadn't really paid attention yet. At first I thought they all looked the same but after closer inspection it is pretty easy to make out the differences. I don't think i'd have been able to without being able to compare though. there's nothing really defined.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jasmine06

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm starting to have the feeling she had not the slightest clue what the heck she was doing. I took them in cause they were sneezing so i was concerned about URIs. When she saw them she didnt weigh them...she couldnt tell their sexes, and she said they were all perfectly healthy...its normal for the to sneeze occasionally. Well since she is a vet, i trusted her proffesional opinion. But, now im second guessing it. They are still sneezing. Before it was only two now its all of them...is that normal??? Or do you guys think she was basically oblivious??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jasmine06

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The little boy became very lethargic today and seems to have come to a hault on growing. He was much bigger then the rest now seems almost to be the smallest. He is the one that does the most sneezing. Im also wondering. Now since they are getting bigger they require more milk. With there being 6 kittens, is it possible mom cant supply all of the kittens with the sufficient needed amount of milk?

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jasmine06

The little boy became very lethargic today and seems to have come to a hault on growing. He was much bigger then the rest now seems almost to be the smallest. He is the one that does the most sneezing. Im also wondering. Now since they are getting bigger they require more milk. With there being 6 kittens, is it possible mom cant supply all of the kittens with the sufficient needed amount of milk?
I don't know the answers but the first thing i think is if it's gone from a couple to all of them I'd be going to a different vet. If you can afford it the second opinion sure isn't going to hurt, but it sounds a lot like something else is contagious in there.