What Kind Of Pic Do You Have On Your Mousepad?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine has a pic of 4 adorable, cuddly kittens!
(Of course!
). I've been meaning to get one of those "specialty" ones made up, with a pic of my granddaughter & son, and maybe another one with all my furbies.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no mousepad, no mouse

My last mousepad was a cool photo frame pad, so the pics changed.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mouse pad? Mouse pad?? Oh, you mean those things we needed in the days before optical mice!
Whew, what nostalgia!

Ah, just giving you a hard time. I actually have a ball mouse at work!
My boss is just too stingy to get us mouse pads, so I have none.

At home, I have an optical mouse and a laptop, so my "mouse pad" is technically my laptop, since that's what I use the mouse on!

The last mouse pad I ever got was from UCB (UC Berkeley) when I graduated. We had a "commencement", so they didn't give out diplomas at the time. But they wanted to go through the motions, so they gave us something wrapped up in ribbon that looked like it. That something ended up being a mouse pad with Sather Tower on it!
Wonder what happened to that thing...

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mouse pad is a peice of news paper only because my optical is having a tough time tracking. Its an old thing. Time to send it to Mouse heaven.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mousepad at work is a work mousepad with an advertisement for my company on it.

At home, it is purple and just has text on it - it is a gaming joke. I'm not sure if anyone would get it.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an optical mouse so I don't have a mouse pad. When I did use one, it had a picture of 2 adorable beige puppies. Golden Retrievers I think. They were cuddled up together sleeping.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I guess I must be odd because I still use a mouse pad with an optical mouse. Somehow it just doesn't feel right without one.

At the office I have to use one because my mouse sits on the spot where two pieces of my work top meet and it has a bit of a gap. My mouse does not like this gap.

At home I have a plain blue pad. At the office it is Monet's Water Lilies.

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mine when i used to use a pc had just the plain old jo blue mouse pad on.. but if i still used a pc with a mouse on it would have a pic of my fuzzbutt furbabies or my Godson or both lol! Or my fave pic of me and my mum!
Jess x

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

My mousepad at work is a work mousepad with an advertisement for my company on it.

At home, it is purple and just has text on it - it is a gaming joke. I'm not sure if anyone would get it.
Probably not, but I'd love to hear it anyway. If I don't get it, wonder if hubby would...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister who is very good at crafts and such made me a mousepad from a picture of my three kitties..It sits on my desk but I don't use it because I have an optical mouse...

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My mousepad has a blue background, and there are four kittens posing. Very cute... can't find a picture of it online though.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CheshireCat

I guess I must be odd because I still use a mouse pad with an optical mouse. Somehow it just doesn't feel right without one.
i also have a laptop, but i have a cordless optical mouse plugged into one of the USB ports - i don't like trackpads!

i'm actually using 3 mousepads + a wrist rest... but i have the laptop on a breakfast tray which has a bit of a lip & recessed top. the pads are to help raise the mouse up to keep my wrist from paining me.
1 of the pads is plain black, one has a black/white pic of a kitten in a hammock, & one is white w/multiple kitties on it in various poses. the wrist rest is royal blue - a gel-filled type [smooth silicon type cover].

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to have a mouse pad with Tweety Pie on it, and then it changed to one from Little Britain, saying "computer says no".

But now I have one of those teeny tiny mice, and if I use it with a mouse it makes it move slower

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a calendar mouse pad with cute kitten cartoons on it by Gary Patterson.

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After moving all the cat hair, there is a race car on my mouse pad. Its very worn out though, so I am in need of a new one.

*hint...hint SS giver*