I can't believe how much I missed his sassy behavior.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jordan has been feeling so good lately that I'm getting little glimpses of just how naughty he used to be. I've got a scratch on my face from when I was trying to clean his acne the other day and he didn't want me to. Then he was playing with Levi last night, and later when he was hungry he knocked the cat food container over (unfortunately for him it stayed sealed). He has always been such a smart and naughty guy. I never thought I'd say this but I missed that part of him. He's my sassafrass, and I love that he fits the name again. He was with me physically, but now I've got my Jordan back. I can't believe how much I've missed him!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to hear he's feeling better. The poor boy has been through a lot.

The picture on his cat page reminds me of my Tomas a little. He's a tabby and white boy who seems to always find a way to get into trouble, too. He also gets that exact same look oh his face that Jordan has in that picture... I swear it's the "trouble maker" look.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I'm glad to hear he's feeling better. The poor boy has been through a lot.

The picture on his cat page reminds me of my Tomas a little. He's a tabby and white boy who seems to always find a way to get into trouble, too. He also gets that exact same look oh his face that Jordan has in that picture... I swear it's the "trouble maker" look.
Jordan definatly has a little bit of the devil in his eyes. He also knows he's in charge of the house.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Jordan can get away with murder now that his mum's happy
He knows it too.
He also knows that he doesn't have to try nearly as hard to get his way. Before this happend I didn't feed them any treats. Now I know their little lives are too short, and some treats in moderation is OK. I don't over do it though at their last check ups the vet was happy with everyones weight and said they all look like they are in good shape.