Picture montages!

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey all! It has been a while. Thought I would show some of the cats of Magnoliachat. These are picture montages. The first one is the most current. Turn up your sound! The music changes when you get to the Brambles.
Some of these are cats that live here and some are cats that were born here and have moved to their new loving families. The Peterbalds are first and, then, the Brambles in the first video. If you watch the Brambles, you will even see a small red that is available (the second montage is all him). I am so excited to be expecting another litter of Brambles this weekend. This is just to show off my babies (current and former) from a proud Papa, though.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oo i thought hairless cats would be ugly but damn they are sooo cute,

thanks for shareing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks!

Yeah, they are much different than people think. The skin on a Peterbald is smooth and feels like a baby. Plus, nature has its way of making up for no hair - their temperature is naturally a degree higher than other cats. They feel like a warm water bottle and LOVE to be held and cuddled.

The Bramble's are wire coated - not hairless. They are not cuddle cats. They like to entertain, very friendly, and VERY energetic.

The Peterbald wants to be held and the Bramble wants to sit beside you.

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Had a new litter of 3 Bramble kittens on Sunday night! Very exciting! Just look at those great wild spots!

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, apparently this thread was moved. That is fine. I wasn't sure where to show off my babies. The only problem is that I don't know where it was moved to. I am looking through the different forums looking for it.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pics and vid.

This is the pictures and video forum.

Scroll down and go in the lounge. Then there's a sub forum up top called fur pictures and video only.

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

Great pics and vid.

This is the pictures and video forum.

Scroll down and go in the lounge. Then there's a sub forum up top called fur pictures and video only.

Ahhhh Got it! Thanks!