TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › *****KatKwiz! - Sep. 12*****
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*****KatKwiz! - Sep. 12*****

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
It has come to attention that members are adding _________________ to their signatures.

Bonus: If you have less than 300 posts, you win an extra 1000 points.
post #2 of 11
It has come to attention that members are adding political statements to their signatures
post #3 of 11
"It has come to our attention that members are adding ruffles and flourishes to their signatures. While every signature SHOULD be unique, this is just getting out of hand. The star under Richard Starkey's last name was cute, but about as far as we can let it go. The circle as a dot over the "i" in Jennifer's name is purely an affectation, and when Jodi made both the "o" and the dot over the "i" into little hearts, we feel we have to call a halt to this. Any further offenses will result in a trip to the penmanship teacher for a week of remedial loops and whirls."
post #4 of 11
Hmm. Are you talking about things that aren't allowed? Or just a recent trend? I don't always look closely at the signatures, but the main thing I see in common is that most of them have their cats' names.
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressotdark View Post
It has come to attention that members are adding political statements to their signatures
CONGRATULATIONS! (I think)

Of course I dont know what the real answer is, but I just read this sticky the other day and I'm pretty sure you got it!

Good job.
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblanche View Post
"It has come to our attention that members are adding ruffles and flourishes to their signatures. While every signature SHOULD be unique, this is just getting out of hand. The star under Richard Starkey's last name was cute, but about as far as we can let it go. The circle as a dot over the "i" in Jennifer's name is purely an affectation, and when Jodi made both the "o" and the dot over the "i" into little hearts, we feel we have to call a halt to this. Any further offenses will result in a trip to the penmanship teacher for a week of remedial loops and whirls."
You are hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh
post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressotdark View Post
It has come to attention that members are adding political statements to their signatures
Zounds! It took you four minutes, what took you so long?

The whole reason I used this as a question today is because I noticed it only had 99 views whereas other stickies had thousands of views, so I decided it needed attention drawn to it.

The sticky is at the top of the IMO forum and possibly other places.

CONGRATULATIONS TO MISTRESSOTDARK - 2000 POINTS!
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post

The sticky is at the top of the IMO forum and possibly other places.
[/color][/b]
Darn! I have to start looking beyond the obvious. I only looked in the Signatures forum. Slow learner here.
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
Zounds! It took you four minutes, what took you so long?

The whole reason I used this as a question today is because I noticed it only had 99 views whereas other stickies had thousands of views, so I decided it needed attention drawn to it.

The sticky is at the top of the IMO forum and possibly other places.

CONGRATULATIONS TO MISTRESSOTDARK - 2000 POINTS!
I wasn't online when you first posted it..lol I came on just after you did...
and thanks!
zounds?
post #10 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldyCat View Post
Hmm. Are you talking about things that aren't allowed? Or just a recent trend? I don't always look closely at the signatures, but the main thing I see in common is that most of them have their cats' names.
It's just a sticky that I noticed was posted in several forums but had not been seen that much yet so it looked like something to call attention to. Personally, I had not noticed this at all and of course, have no opinion. Yes, I am a regular Switzerland when it comes to these things, I only report the facts. All is not lost. You did win yesterday's KatKwery and if you can put a string of wins together like marianjela did to storm into the lead, you have a shot at that. Even if not, you can still pick off several 700 point wins before this month is over. And keep trying here, the least you can win here is 2,000.
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
It's just a sticky that I noticed was posted in several forums but had not been seen that much yet so it looked like something to call attention to. Personally, I had not noticed this at all and of course, have no opinion. Yes, I am a regular Switzerland when it comes to these things, I only report the facts. All is not lost. You did win yesterday's KatKwery and if you can put a string of wins together like marianjela did to storm into the lead, you have a shot at that. Even if not, you can still pick off several 700 point wins before this month is over. And keep trying here, the least you can win here is 2,000.
Timing is everything. Usually by the time I see the KatKwiz there are already half a dozen answers, including the correct one. Guess I'll just have keep checking in more often.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › *****KatKwiz! - Sep. 12*****