Introducing Maomi! (and her dog Loki)

soleilyn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Introducing Maomi, an eight week old kitten who recently adopted me (or more specifically, my dog Loki).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

soleilyn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks so much!
I'm still acclimating to the over-abundance of cute in my apartment with the two of them together. I can't tell you how many times I almost fell over walking into a room and seeing the two of them cuddled up together or grooming each other. How does one get anything done?!? lol

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I am so glad that you have joined our wonderful community of caring people who love cats. Beautiful pictures.

As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, I would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me by clicking on my user name, then send a Private Message.
I will get back to you asap.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh what absolute precious fur babies you have

How loving they both are

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
what a lovely furkiddo is Maomi and his partner..
thanks for share!...

See you on the forums!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by soleilyn

Thanks so much!
I'm still acclimating to the over-abundance of cute in my apartment with the two of them together. I can't tell you how many times I almost fell over walking into a room and seeing the two of them cuddled up together or grooming each other. How does one get anything done?!? lol
Maomi is adorable on her own, but the two of them together is too much! I love how they adapted so well with each other!
I'd have to cover my eyes each time I entered the room because of the too cute distractions.

Welcome to TCS!

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to tcs. You furbabies are gorgeous. My cat always gets Tilba to chase her all over the house. I've never seen them sleep together. Blossom grew up with our 2 dogs (she was 3 weeks old when my son found her, dumped). After April died I got another pup & like I said they love to play.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your gorgeous furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by soleilyn

Thanks so much!
OMG... how do you?! The cuteness is nearly unbearable. First, I have a soft spot for calicos and I really love dilutes too.
And then Loki and her snuggling? I'd die I think.
Love their names too.

sport

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS.
This is a great place, with great people
and great advice. Glad to have you as part of our family.

Rob & Sport

erzsebet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Those are some adorable pictures!!!!!!! I absolutely adore the one of the kitty and doggie on the bed. Thank you for sharing them!!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are just impossibly cute!

Welcome to TCS! I look forward to seeing more of your precious babies.