*****KatKwiz! - Sep 11 - Extreme dare*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is KatKwiz, not KatKwery. Sorry, the Kats got me mixed up today. Moderator: Would you please change this title to KatKwiz? Thank you. I knew I should not have taken that extra pain pill this morning.

I am looking for a list of things (more than 100) that can hurt my cats so that I can print it out and have it for ready reference. I can locate this list on TCS at _______.

Extreme dare: Answer this on a time multiple of 60 and get 10,000 points.
Answer this on a time multiple of 30 and get 7,500 points.
Answer this on a time multiple of 20 and get 6,000 points.
Answer this on a time multiple of 15 and get 5,000 points.
Answer this any other time and get the normal 2,000 points.

(I am posting this at nn:15. When will you dare post?)

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can find it in the Health Forum as a Sticky. 101 things that can harm your cat.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wait, is this the KatKwiz or the KatKwery? Luvmycat already got the answer, but if it's KatKwery should I start rambling??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

You can find it in the Health Forum as a Sticky. 101 things that can harm your cat.
That's exactly where you can find it and I really do have this printed out and posted on my fridge for ready reference.
This is a great sticky and I suggest you also have it printed out for reference.

Had you answered 4 minutes earlier, you would have got 10,000 points!

CONGRATULATIONS TO LUVMYCAT1 - 2,000 POINTS!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

Wait, is this the KatKwiz or the KatKwery? Luvmycat already got the answer, but if it's KatKwery should I start rambling??

Sorry about that, I knew some day I was going to get KatKwiz and KatKwery mixed up and I cannot change the title. I will try and get a mod to change the title. Meanwhile, luvmycat1 got the answer but she did not get the 10,000 points. So no, don't start rambling yet, wait until the real KatKwery is posted.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Sorry about that, I knew some day I was going to get KatKwiz and KatKwery mixed up and I cannot change the title. I will try and get a mod to change the title. Meanwhile, luvmycat1 got the answer but she did not get the 10,000 points. So no, don't start rambling yet, wait until the real KatKwery is posted.
Ok! That was my guess, but thought I'd make sure. Off to go ramble on yesterday's KatKwery, see if I'm still on time!

Oh, but you can't change the title? I messed up on a title the other day and was able to change it. Maybe we should look in to that for another KatKwiz! Or maybe I could change it because I had no responses...

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

Ok! That was my guess, but thought I'd make sure. Off to go ramble on yesterday's KatKwery, see if I'm still on time!

Oh, but you can't change the title? I messed up on a title the other day and was able to change it. Maybe we should look in to that for another KatKwiz! Or maybe I could change it because I had no responses...
Actually, this was a KatKwiz question before. You have five minutes to change the title as I recall so you must have changed it within that time. The title you now see in my post does say KatKwiz but I cannot change the thread title now. See you in the KatKwery, you still have time and then the real KatKwery for today will be posted later.