How do I?

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How do I make it so my cats pictures are up by my avatar? I already started making their own pages..but I don't know how to make it so their pictures show up. Or do you have to become a premium member in order for your cats pictures to be up there?

Edit:..well, now some of them are there..But not all. I am assuming it won't show all of them up there? Whats the limit for cat pictures up there?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Punkygirl0101

How do I make it so my cats pictures are up by my avatar? I already started making their own pages..but I don't know how to make it so their pictures show up. Or do you have to become a premium member in order for your cats pictures to be up there?

Edit:..well, now some of them are there..But not all. I am assuming it won't show all of them up there? Whats the limit for cat pictures up there?
To get started, select Your Cats in the tool bar above and then select Add New Cat Page. You will be presented with a fill in the blank form that should walk you through.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Punkygirl0101

You can make as many cat pages as you want, and each can have a picture, but only six thumbnails will show in your post header. They're all in your profile, though, right?