Hidden Talents and What you like about yourself?

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KittKatt gave me an idea for this thread.

What is your hidden talent?
It can be anything!

And what is it that you like about yourself? Hair, eyes, personality.... what is it?

My hidden talents are I can burp
Yes, I can out burp a sailor on a Friday night
I'm not embarrassed about it either
And I've passed the talent on to my 2 sons.

What I like about myself?
It may sound vain but I love my hair! It's almost waist length, curly and red. It's taken me years to grow it out and I get alot of compliments on it.
I also like my eyes. They're so dark brown they're almost black.

What about you?

fiery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You know how some people can put their hands together and make a whistle-flute sound? I can do a slightly different version.. and play songs that way. Literally put me in a room by myself and I can make music with my hands. It sounds REALLY cool when you hum along at the same time.

One of my favorite parts of me has to be my chest; I won the genetic lottery there, somehow. ^_^;

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to be able to fit my entire fist in my mouth, but can't anymore due to TMJ.
However, I can still do a Turkey call.

As for what I like about myself, I'd say two things: my eyes and my empathetic nature. I can see a stranger crying, and sit down and cry with them.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't call them hidden - I can draw, paint, make just about anything.

Obviously, I'm good with cats. Though that gets to be a bit of a problem, cats tend to adore me - I can't take other people's cats home with me no matter how much I'm being clinged to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Give me a can of Pepsi or Coke and i'll shatter a crystal glass

I can't believe i've told you all that either
Susan, we'll have to have a contest one day

Aren't we ladylike?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I have to be careful i don't do one when the cats are on my lap because they get such a fright
Jake barks at me when I do it

I have a microphone... we should record it

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Talking about Belches and Burps, I can litterall\\y force burps. In fact all of my brothers and sisters can do it to. We used to get into such trouble when we sat down at the dinner table and went round and round each belching on a different octive. My parents were furious with us, and often sent us away from the table without any dinner.

Now when I say we can force burps, I mean REAL burps, not just something that sort of sounds like a burp, but the REAL thing. It just takes a little control by drawing in air into your throat. Anyone can do it, I think, but most people don't know they can, or maybe they just don't wish to try it.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom can burp like there is no tomorrow!! I try to be a bit more restrained!!

Hidden talent-hmmmmm well this will date me a bunch but when I was in my late teens/early twenties I could fit part of an eight track tape in my mouth. Not much call for that nowadays though.

Best part-I have small feet for my height so finding shoes esp on sale is easy.
Lots of people comment on the straightness of my teeth as I never wore braces on them-thats the way they are!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
hidden [or maybe not so hidden
] talent - i can talk for HOURS on multiple subjects - & keep track of several different conversations [on different subjects] at the same time. drives my family nuts!

what i like best about myself - hmm, that one's harder, 'cause i like lots of things. but probably my ability to be content with what i have, possession/lot in life-wise.

while i love being able to buy things, & most definitely spend $$$ when i have it, if i don't have it to spend, it's really not that big of a deal to me. similarly - i'd love to be married, & have a family - but i'm also quite happy being single w/just furkids. my mother says i have the gift of contentment.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My hidden talent: I have a very good sense of smell and can make up a gourmet meal without a cook book from scratch and not bother to taste it while cooking it. I can smell how it will taste.

What I like about myself: physically, my red hair. Emotionally, my compassion for others.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! A burp fest post!

What I like about myself is that I am very good at analyzing a business problem and finding a quick and workable solution. I like the fact that I am a really good dancer and chef.

I like my eyes and my legs. Guys don't notice my eyes. They talk to my chest all the time. If they are leg men, they make it to the legs after stopping first at the chest. Inherited all of these.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a tongue circus
I can do various things with it like clovering it, flipping it, rolling it...etc...

What I like about myself is my sense of humour.

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hidden talents..hmm
I can write HTML codes...well, I could, its been a while, I probably dont remember how.

I happy with how I can not be easily offended, people can be pretty rude and most of the time it wont phase me.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hidden talent: Well I can play almost any instrument I put my hands on. And my hands are overly flexible. I can bend my hands backwards and touch my forearm with my fingers.

What I like most: My physique. I have a very muscular body, but its not too big that it looks weird.