Do you have a favorite t-shirt?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do any of you have a favorite t-shirt that you like to wear a lot at home? I normally reserve my t-shirts for at home and when I go to the gym...i'll usually dress up a bit if I have to go out somewhere. That being said though i've got two favorite t-shirts that I like to wear around the house a lot just becuase they're so comfy. They're definitely my favorites! One is a t-shirt I got on our honeymoon in Cozumel ....it has 3 little painted "bobble head" turtles on it and says Cozumel on it (I think some of our TCS folks may be aware of my slight obesseion with these turtles
)

The other is a U of M (University of Memphis t-shirt from where I used to go to college. It's just a blue shirt and has some small writing on the front and Frosh Camp on the back with a tiger on it- it's not the cutest thing ever- but it's just really comfy and i love the blue color. So those are my two favorites.

Do any of you have a favorite t-shirt you like to wear?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Do any of you have a favorite t-shirt that you like to wear a lot at home? I normally reserve my t-shirts for at home and when I go to the gym...i'll usually dress up a bit if I have to go out somewhere. That being said though i've got two favorite t-shirts that I like to wear around the house a lot just becuase they're so comfy. They're definitely my favorites! One is a t-shirt I got on our honeymoon in Cozumel ....it has 3 little painted "bobble head" turtles on it and says Cozumel on it (I think some of our TCS folks may be aware of my slight obesseion with these turtles
)

The other is a U of M (University of Memphis t-shirt from where I used to go to college. It's just a blue shirt and has some small writing on the front and Frosh Camp on the back with a tiger on it- it's not the cutest thing ever- but it's just really comfy and i lvoe the blue color. So those are my two favorites.

Do any of you have a favorite t-shirt you like to wear?
Mine is a picture of some native Americans with the caption
Fighting terrorism since 1492.

It never fails to receive some comments...

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh goodness, I have a t shirt that is so thin from washng over the years, it almost looks like it could be lingerie
Its an Alabama (Roll Tide) T, that is huge and comes down just above my knees. I use to wear it for Alabama/Auburn parties we use to have. I got it 20 years ago, seriously!

Another I have says "Around here the cats are in charge" my niece and nephew actually like to wear that, too. And I LOVE to see my 13 year old nephew wearing it with him cuddled up next to a kitty

And lastly but certainlky not least, I LOVE my pink "The GODMOTHER" T that Helen sent me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Oh goodness, I have a t shirt that is so thin from washng over the years, it almost looks like it could be lingerie
Its an Alabama (Roll Tide) T, that is huge and comes down just above my knees. I use to wear it for Alabama/Auburn parties we use to have. I got it 20 years ago, seriously!

Another I have says "Around here the cats are in charge" my niece and nephew actually like to wear that, too. And I LOVE to see my 13 year old nephew wearing it with him cuddled up next to a kitty

And lastly but certainlky not least, I LOVE my pink "The GODMOTHER" T that Helen sent me
Those are great Pam

Should I mention Colin's favorite t-shirt is an auburn t-shirt

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Mine is a picture of some native Americans with the caption
Fighting terrorism since 1492.

It never fails to receive some comments...
I have that shirt!

I do have a few favorites. I wear tshirts all the time. I've got one from St Andrews (Scotland) thats a really nice thin cotton, that one is probably my most favorite : )

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a few metal band shirts that are my favorites. I don't wear them often as I don't want to wear them out, and they have the possibility of making people angry. Like the Naglfar "Why Hesitate" shirt - search that one in google images... It's for the not so nice side of me.

The tees I wear around the house and as night shirts are all shirts DH's work has given him. They say Mars and are about 3-4 sizes too large.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Like the Naglfar "Why Hesitate" shirt - search that one in google images... It's for the not so nice side of me.
I must have a not so nice side to me too because I saw 2 ts from google search and they cracked me up

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
During the warm months I live in jeans & t-shirts. One of my favorites is taken from an old Saturday Night Live sketch. It's black and has Dan Aykroyd on it, dressed as "Fred Garvin--Male Prostitute" and says "You're spending the night with me." My DH bought it for me years ago.
Another favorite has "Why Cats Paint" on the front, featuring a beautiful Himalayn painting with her front paws.
And of course I wear a Cubs t-shirt at least every other day.
Go Cubbies!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a Cheshire cat that says we're all mad here on the back, and one that has an eagle ripping out of the front that says "born wild" on it.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have quite a few favorite t-shirts - the main ones being my GB Packers ones, and cat-related ones.

My three favorite cats ones say, "Cats are like potato chips: you can't have just one!", "Real men admit they love cats", and one that says, "Let me tell you about my children", which shows several picture frames with cat pix in them.

I have a few "man bashing" t-shirts that I like too, but I won't tell y'all what they say. I don't want to offend any male members!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have many, many tshirts... my favorite one, at least to wear when I'm in a bad mood (or at a science fiction convention and want the fanboys to stay away), is a simple black shirt that has white lettering on the front:

"You have the right to remain silent, so please ... (next line) SHUT UP!"

If you've ever been to a sci-fi convention, the fanboys love to try and 'make nice' with us single girls... sometimes it's okay, but usually...

Amanda