Robert Di Nero and Al Pachino

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Anyone excited for the new Robert Di Nero and Al Pachino movie? I am!!! Those are my two boyfriends on the side! My boyfriend is making fun of me saying things like “I better keep you away from my grandpa†and other things along those lines.

I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t care! They are sexy. I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t care if they are older now they are still my on the side boyfriends LOL.

Anyone else get made fun of because you think someone is sexy thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s either not in your age range, or not “socially†attractive?

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I can't wait for that movie! I just saw a commercial for it this morning.

And, to answer your question, Sean Connery could eat crackers in my bed any day
Even at 70 something, I still think he is the second sexiest man alive (hubby being first, of course
)

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm more excited because they shot part of it in my town.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THis movie will be a blockbuster, and rightfully so. two of my favorite actors, and in the same genre.

Just the fact that they're both in it make it a winner for me

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silvionc

Anyone excited for the new Robert Di Nero and Al Pachino movie? I am!!! Those are my two boyfriends on the side! My boyfriend is making fun of me saying things like “I better keep you away from my grandpa†and other things along those lines.

I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t care! They are sexy. I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t care if they are older now they are still my on the side boyfriends LOL.

Anyone else get made fun of because you think someone is sexy thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s either not in your age range, or not “socially†attractive?
Your too late! They're MY boyfriends!
They really are two of my all time favorites. I wanna see this movie so badly!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't WAIT to see Righteous Kill!! DeNiro was good in the comedies and all, but I am really so happy to see him in a role that looks like it's worthy of his ability. And Pachino too? I really can't wait to see this movie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

Your too late! They're MY boyfriends!

Hahah, too funny! I showed my boyfriend this thread and hes shaking his head and laughing. BUT! He is taking me on Sat!! Woooo. I cant wait, its going to be great!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw the previews on tv for that movie today- it looks like it will be pretty good! I will definitely have to check it out!

wildfire203

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Oh, I can't wait for that movie! I just saw a commercial for it this morning.

And, to answer your question, Sean Connery could eat crackers in my bed any day
Even at 70 something, I still think he is the second sexiest man alive (hubby being first, of course
)
I second that his voice is so sexy too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LMAO Sean Connery! Oh man, is he ever good looking. I agree!

I saw this movie. It was enjoyable… I cried at the end because Pachino just isnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t all that sexy anymore… DiNero still looks pretty sexy though.

I was good, no action really, it was a pretty straight forward movie, but I have to say I enjoyed it. I wouldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t say it was fantastic… but I would recommend it.

Still sad about Pachino… its like he didnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t even try to be hot LOL.