*****KatKwiz! - Sep 9 - t in your username?*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If so, an extra thousand points for winning. And an extra 500 points for each additional t, and if your username starts with t, another thousand points, and if you have two together, another five hundred, and if you have two together more than once, another two thousand points, and if you have a total of five or more, you win a total of five thousand points for having the correct answer, and if you are smart enough to figure out how many points you have won, you get an extra five hundred points.

There are _______ members that have at least one t in their username.

Today you don't even have to win. If you have a t anywhere in your username just be one of the first five to speak up to claim 500 points!

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yea, and if I won, I would get 3500 points. The 1000 for the T in "white", another 500 for the T in "forest", plus the usual 2000 for the kwiz question. Then, if I were to have added everything up correctly I'd get another 500, which brings the total to 4000 points. And I guess if my answer also counted for the first 5 (not sure if it's the first 5 non-winners) then that would be 4500 points. Man, I hope I searched my answer correctly!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I came up with 9628 users with T in their name.

And I have one in my name

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tara & Rob

I came up with 9628 users with T in their name.

And I have one in my name
Did we get a new member with a T in their name since I posted my answer?

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Haven't figured out where to search for the numbers, but I have a t in my name. I suspect that since "cat" has a t, there will be a lot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by whiteforest

Oh yea, and if I won, I would get 3500 points. The 1000 for the T in "white", another 500 for the T in "forest", plus the usual 2000 for the kwiz question. Then, if I were to have added everything up correctly I'd get another 500, which brings the total to 4000 points. And I guess if my answer also counted for the first 5 (not sure if it's the first 5 non-winners) then that would be 4500 points. Man, I hope I searched my answer correctly!
First of all, you have to have the correct answer, which you do. And yes, as you noted, it does change during the day. (Go to Quick Links, Members List, and simply put a t in the Search Members; the answer will be displayed to the left.) So, that is 2,000 points. And you have a t in your user name. OK, 3000 points so far. And there is another t, so we are now up to 3,500. And THAT is how many points you win today. Being smart enough to know this gives you 500 more points. So, the Kats have decided to send you 4,000 points and forget you even mentioned any more points since those are just for non winners!

CONGRATULATIONS TO WHITEFOREST - 4,000 POINTS!

Only two members have claimed their 500 points so far just for having a t in their user name.
Just speak up, they have 1500 more to pass out.

In the future, I will use other letters of the alphabet. The Kats run a fair contest!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha hah, if I speak up, you'll probably end up with the points back before the KatKwery playoffs! Unless we say the next gift I buy is with these points.

But I'll still take 'em if you just want to give them out!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

(Go to Quick Links, Members List, and simply put a t in the Search Members; the answer will be displayed to the left.)
Aha! Now I see it. I was going at things wrong end to---again!

I kept going to the search functions first, then trying to find a member list
to search.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
maybe too late to speak up, but that is ok too!! I have a t in my username!
carwashcats
Monique

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carwashcats

maybe too late to speak up, but that is ok too!! I have a t in my username!
carwashcats
Monique
Not too late, just in time. You have claimed the last 500 points for having a t in your username.

The list:
Cococat
Tara & Rob
Goldycat
BelongsToEvie
Carwashcats

I will be phasing in new ways of winning more than just the base 2000 points in the future because KatKwery will be going away after the playoffs in October. KatKwiz will be suspended during this time (October 1 - 15).

Oh, congrats on having a t in your name.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks for the points. One of these days I'm going to have to start doing something with all the points I've accumulated.