OMFG Never been so embaressed in my life!

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I ordered a cat scratching post for henry off ebay, I got an email from seller last night saying it will be here weds, great!

So about 145 today I got in the shower, when I hear the doorbell, looking out window I realise it has arrived early, soaking wet I threw on my dressing gown and legged it downstairs, opned the door, the guy looks at me, says nothing, hands me the box, asks me sign, as he turns away he says, thanks for making my day,

Puzzled I come in shut the door, go to adjust dressing gown to realise my er cleavage er is there for all to see...........................................

I dont think theres a smilie there to cover how Im feeling!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

Was it just cleavage or the entire bosom? If it was just cleavage, don't be embarassed and be happy the guy got a great...erm, tip?
I didnt wana be rude and say it but yea nipple shot ahoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lol, Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve been there before! I guess you can just think of it as your good deed of the day! LOL

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha ha haaaa! Yep, that`s gotta be pretty embarrassing but just think, you made his day and you got a great story to tell!

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL awww you poor dear!! Well hopefully you won't ever see this guy again? lol
as if he didnt say anything either lol

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gothic~mermaid

I didnt wana be rude and say it but yea nipple shot ahoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh boy...now that WOULD be embarrassing! Let's hope he's not telling everyone at work about the Janet Jackson half-time show he got!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I ordered a cat scratching post for henry off ebay, I got an email from seller last night saying it will be here weds, great!

So about 145 today I got in the shower, when I hear the doorbell, looking out window I realise it has arrived early, soaking wet I threw on my dressing gown and legged it downstairs, opned the door, the guy looks at me, says nothing, hands me the box, asks me sign, as he turns away he says, thanks for making my day,

Puzzled I come in shut the door, go to adjust dressing gown to realise my er cleavage er is there for all to see...........................................

I think this one works

I was caught dancing by some construction men next door once... and I felt just like this

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully it will be the ONLY time he ever sees you and next time its a different delivery guy.

Reminds me of a story (Christmas pictures). The mother had taken a shower and was dressed in a robe. She took a cute picture of her child for the Christmas cards. The cards were printed as ordered. No one said a word, till one relative mentioned that she'd better check the pictures cause its obvious you didn't know the mirror caught EVERYTHING.......with the mother being a little "exposed"!

breal76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awe...Well I am sure you just made his day. At least he was a proffessional about it. Man is he going to have a story to tell when he gets home from work.

I had written my girlfriend an email that was very detailed about the first time I spent the "Night" at my boyfriends place. However instead of sending it to her I sent it to my business math teacher in college.

Now that was embarassing. I still had 3 weeks to go! Needless to say I sat in the back of the classroom for the rest of the quarter.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OH MY.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what's the betting you get lots of 'wrong' address deliveries now!
oh sorry, i was sure it was this address!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All the delivery folks are going to want to stop by your place now

That's soo funny lol! I bet you really made that guys day!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

All the delivery folks are going to want to stop by your place now

That's soo funny lol! I bet you really made that guys day!
You will get the best delivery service in town, I'll bet

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Breal76

Awe...Well I am sure you just made his day. At least he was a proffessional about it. Man is he going to have a story to tell when he gets home from work.

I had written my girlfriend an email that was very detailed about the first time I spent the "Night" at my boyfriends place. However instead of sending it to her I sent it to my business math teacher in college.

Now that was embarassing. I still had 3 weeks to go! Needless to say I sat in the back of the classroom for the rest of the quarter.
That is REALLY embarrassing alright....did your math teacher respond??

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least you were wearing a robe! I deliver the mail and often have to knock on the door for a signature. I've seen people in all manner of dress and undress. The young man that was *trying* to hold on to the blanket while signing for a letter, the man in the bathrobe that "forgot" to tie it shut (I refused to ever go there for a signature again, he was creepy), the rather large woman wearing a thin nighty and had a coughing fit (jiggle), the woman that I woke up and she was only wering a T-Shirt. I could go on and on. I dread knocking on doors, especially before noon!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

that would have been imbarrassing! But at least you might not ever see him again! If you do see him again, oh well, mail men are nice people