TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Any Metallica fans?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Any Metallica fans?

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
Their new album is comming out Friday. I'm so excited, I love their new one, The Day That Never Comes. They still sound awesome for some old dudes.
post #2 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
They still sound awesome for some old dudes.
old dudes?

dang kids these days.
post #3 of 26
I saw them in candlestick park years ago.
They are coming to Oakland and Fresno in Dec but I doubt I can go.
post #4 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
Any Metallica fans?
Me! Me! Me!
post #5 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
old dudes?

dang kids these days.
Hey now, I'm no kid but the guys in Metallica are much older than me.
post #6 of 26
I like them too! They'll be here on January 11th!
post #7 of 26
I love them up to and including the album "and justice for all"

I don't listen to anything after that though Metallica was my first ever concert, wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back in the day Had to be hmmmm, 15 years ago? yikes, more like 18, lol. I'm old!
post #8 of 26
this noticed you If there any fan of metallica here?....

It was taken this photo after the firts tour of the Black Album my friend!......I have all Cd´s from they, EVEN the infamous St angry album..........well I don´t know what you think about the guys now..........





Let´s get to rock it Baby!....



the detail of the shirt...
post #9 of 26
I'm a fan of Metallica! It looks like CoolCat is the biggest fan, unless someone else can show him up with more photos.

Your shirt rocks!
post #10 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky View Post
I'm a fan of Metallica! It looks like CoolCat is the biggest fan, unless someone else can show him up with more photos.
That´s the Idea!... share your stuffs fans with the forum!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky View Post
Your shirt rocks!
Thank´s my friend!


more please!...
post #11 of 26
LOVE THEM!!!!! My real dad was a huge fan while I was growing up and he greatly influenced my awesome music taste.
post #12 of 26
Thread Starter 
Wow CoolCat, your pictures are great. Thank you for sharing.
post #13 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
Wow CoolCat, your pictures are great. Thank you for sharing.
you welcomed!.....
post #14 of 26
DH is a huge metallica fan!! Did you know their new album has been released well leaked(it was a store in France that leaked the new album) and you can hear a lot of their new songs on youtube? Someone burned DH a copy of their new CD but songs 8 9 and 10 dont work it doesnt matter though I will be buying him the new CD on the 12th!!
post #15 of 26
Thread Starter 
I got The Day That Never Comes from Limewire.
post #16 of 26
Thread Starter 
OMG OMG OMG, I just downloaded Unforgiven III. WOW. Amazing
post #17 of 26
Rigel, that guitar is fabulous!
I assume you play?

I took some lessons many years ago, but I just have no talent for it
I did learn to play Romanza though.


Yes, I like Metallica, but then again, I like all music, though especially punk, metal and thrash.
post #18 of 26
I have an image in my art gallery over at Renderosity that was inspired by the song "Unforgiven II" by Metallica.

I can't post the link here, but if you want to send me a PM I can send you the link to the gallery where you can view the image if you want to.
post #19 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlyn View Post
Rigel, that guitar is fabulous!
I assume you play?

I took some lessons many years ago, but I just have no talent for it
I did learn to play Romanza though.


Yes, I like Metallica, but then again, I like all music, though especially punk, metal and thrash.
Oh Arlyn... I really appreciate your words.... BUT unfortunately I´m log in at the same school that yours.....the school of the life......Just some acords to play nothing serious, and WHY? not for I don´t like it, just for lack of time......too late begin to try to learn.....

I guess you know Sepultura, Slayer, Megadeth & Testament my friend...
My favourite bands!...
post #20 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
OMG OMG OMG, I just downloaded Unforgiven III. WOW. Amazing
In Mp3 my friend?... I´m tempted to send you my e-mail adress to share with me.....
post #21 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
In Mp3 my friend?... I´m tempted to send you my e-mail adress to share with me.....
Yes, I will be happy to share it with you.
post #22 of 26
thanks...



BUT what about the other fans from Metallica of the site?.. let see you friends!...
post #23 of 26
OH YEAH!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE Metallica!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!
post #24 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
Their new album is comming out Friday. I'm so excited, I love their new one, The Day That Never Comes. They still sound awesome for some old dudes.
My husband already got the CD yesterday.
post #25 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl View Post
I love them up to and including the album "and justice for all"

I don't listen to anything after that though Metallica was my first ever concert, wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back in the day Had to be hmmmm, 15 years ago? yikes, more like 18, lol. I'm old!
I'll be old with you, Paula. They were my first 2 concerts in 1988 (yes, 20 years ago) on the Monsters of Rock tour with Kingdom Come, Dokken, Scorpions, and Van Halen (with Sammy Hagar) in July 1988, and then with them headlining with Queensryche opening in December.

I was into them through the black album, but even that was kinda pushing it for them. After that with the whole Napster thing, the "we could fart on an album and our fans would still buy it". Seemed pretty hypocritical to me considering they only got a record deal because of their EP being illegally copied tape to tape that spread across the country. And then their music went down the tubes too, IMO, but I could have had a bit of a bias against them at that point too.
post #26 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
I'll be old with you, Paula. They were my first 2 concerts in 1988 (yes, 20 years ago) on the Monsters of Rock tour with Kingdom Come, Dokken, Scorpions, and Van Halen (with Sammy Hagar) in July 1988, and then with them headlining with Queensryche opening in December.

I was into them through the black album, but even that was kinda pushing it for them. After that with the whole Napster thing, the "we could fart on an album and our fans would still buy it". Seemed pretty hypocritical to me considering they only got a record deal because of their EP being illegally copied tape to tape that spread across the country. And then their music went down the tubes too, IMO, but I could have had a bit of a bias against them at that point too.
Glad I'm not the only oldie I believe I saw them right after that but it wasn't monsters of rock (I wish!) it was only them with no opener, maybe 1990?

Ahhh the good old days
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Any Metallica fans?