Boys Will be Boys!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And this boy is no exception! Already my "special project" has done nothing more than find a special place in my heart! But like the other 9 that still have special places, he'll go find a good home, too!

This anti-social, people aggressive, turning feral 4 1/2 month old foster boy of mine, well, isn't! Ends up he reminds me of Evie when we brought her home. We used to tease her about being "broken"- couldn't stop purring long enough to eat and couldn't stop kneading long enough to walk! That's Cronos to a tee!

Overly-lovey as he is, he is still a little boy, and is PLAYFUL!!

What's that??

There it is again!! (I have a solar powered prism that spins rainbows and spots of light around the room. Nearly as good as a laser pointer!!)

I'm gonna git it!

HEY! I swear I had my paw on that one...

Where'd it go now?

I told him he was too late for the "Helping Paw" August contest, but he still decided to lend me a helping paw by calling the foster lady and telling her to cross him off the list!

It was hard to get pics of him loving me, since I'm holding the camera! But while playing, he kept gettign distracted- had to come for some drive-by loving!

This boy has no shame, and will rub up against anything he can find! Poor desperate kitty... Hope I didn't kill him... Ha hah!

Then it was time to break out the big toys! Evie doesn't jump much, so once hubby got home, we had some fun taking these pics!

This one cracks me up!

Just for the heck of it, a close up of those vicious clawses!

Whew, playing is hard work!!

Couldn't resist those cutie toeses!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

I told him he was too late for the "Helping Paw" August contest, but he still decided to lend me a helping paw by calling the foster lady and telling her to cross him off the list!
I didn't have my reading glasses on when I looked at this picture and I thought that was a shoe he had. I just assumed that because around this house it's DW's shoes that get all the attention. I finally went and got my glasses on and decided that even DW's huge collection of shoes had none with keypads on them! Thanks for amusing me this morning.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a handsome boy! I should get one of those prism things, or maybe not Maggie would probably never stop playing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks to everyong for your nice comments! Cronos appreciates the love!

Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I didn't have my reading glasses on when I looked at this picture and I thought that was a shoe he had. I just assumed that because around this house it's DW's shoes that get all the attention. I finally went and got my glasses on and decided that even DW's huge collection of shoes had none with keypads on them! Thanks for amusing me this morning.
He heh, yeah, I have the world's largest phone! He was actually enjoying chewing on the head I have there. Japanese doll face. He's gonna destroy it!

Originally Posted by Rang_27

What a handsome boy! I should get one of those prism things, or maybe not Maggie would probably never stop playing.
Actually, it's really awesome, a great cat toy. I have it in a window that gets sun in the afternoon, from about 3 to about 6. It's perfect, because I don't get home until 5 most days, so the kitties have something to entertain them while I'm gone!

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Cronos looks like such a happy boy!!! all it takes is love sometimes
And boy, does he get love! I'm really pleasantly surprised by his attitude. He sure is happy!

Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

Awwww, I love his super fluffy tail! These pictures are great!

Special case, my butt. He is awesome!
Yeah, he sure does have that fluffy maine coon tail! I'm not very good with breeds, but I can even see that in him!

Originally Posted by gothic~mermaid

4th one up from the bottom is classic, hes a bootiful boy
He he, I liked that one, too. If it wasn't for me in it and the messy room, it'd be a great one! Actually, the room looks cluttered because I was cleaning (see his new towels there, and the litter?), but it's still embarassing!