Ummm Turkey soup

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a big fan of turkey soup as well, with tons of veggie's, turkey and I generally us star pasta when I make it...

Thanks now that you have me thinking about it I won't be happy again until I make a pot myself...

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

I am a big fan of turkey soup as well, with tons of veggie's, turkey and I generally us star pasta when I make it...

Thanks now that you have me thinking about it I won't be happy again until I make a pot myself...
I like to use those broad noodles. Now I'm craving turkey soup and I'm trying to eat vegetarian!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I love turkey noodle soup *yummy*
I made homemade noodles. I was going to use dried egg noodle. but my son said if I made homemade ones, he'd clean up the kitchen and do the dishes. Who would turn down an offer like that.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

I made homemade noodles. I was going to use dried egg noodle. but my son said if I made homemade ones, he'd clean up the kitchen and do the dishes. Who would turn down an offer like that.
That is an offer to good to refuse!

Do you have a pasta maker? I have an electric one that you just put everything into the mixer part, let it mix and then set it to extrude the noodles, but it sounds like a jumbo jet when in use, so I've only tried it twice. It now sits happily up on top of my cupboards gathering dust!
One day I'll pull it down and try again. The noodles were really good the times I did try it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

That is an offer to good to refuse!

Do you have a pasta maker? I have an electric one that you just put everything into the mixer part, let it mix and then set it to extrude the noodles, but it sounds like a jumbo jet when in use, so I've only tried it twice. It now sits happily up on top of my cupboards gathering dust!
One day I'll pull it down and try again. The noodles were really good the times I did try it.
I don't have one. I have been thinking of getting one. I make them and cut them by hand.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
when I go to visit my parents in october they are waiting to make a turkey until I get there so I can have their awesome turkey soup

Turkey bones boiled,tomato juice,macaroni,turkey,veggie soup,barley