What is...

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is the funniest thing that your cat(s) have ever done?

The funniest thing my little ones have ever done is...

Tab - when we went to Llangollen in Wales we bought her a little fluffy mouse with a leather tail. She loved it to bits. We left her to play with it, and the next morning when we returned - she'd eaten the tail.

Mitzi - With Mitzi there's too many to choose from as she's still a young mischevious little kitty
Probably the funniest thing she's ever done was run around the garden like a hyper little dog, come bounding into the lounge and smacks her head on the porch door.
She was perfectly fine, and went running upstairs straight away.

Oh and she fell off the bed once in a mad attempt to attack me.

What's yours?

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

Tab - when we went to Llangollen in Wales we bought her a little fluffy mouse with a leather tail. She loved it to bits. We left her to play with it, and the next morning when we returned - she'd eaten the tail.

I have a similar story, Radar loves toy mice with real rabbit fur, I cut the tails off short so this story is a little different to yours. We had a really fluffy buff coloured one that he loved to play fetch with. One night I forgot to put it away and Sonic stole it from him. I found it on my pillow in the morning, Sonic asleep nearby - the mouse had been reduced to a soggy strip of leather, the little monster had eaten every bit of fur off it! And on the floor by the side of the bed was a lovely gift for me - a buff coloured hairball

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

What is the funniest thing that your cat(s) have ever done?

The funniest thing my little ones have ever done is...

Mitzi - With Mitzi there's too many to choose from as she's still a young mischevious little kitty
Probably the funniest thing she's ever done was run around the garden like a hyper little dog, come bounding into the lounge and smacks her head on the porch door.
She was perfectly fine, and went running upstairs straight away.

Oh and she fell off the bed once in a mad attempt to attack me.

What's yours?
Persi loves to sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi when I am in it with the jets going full force, creating bubbles galore. He was not so happy when he slipped on the bubbles on the edge and tumbled right in. He made an immediate exit and all I could see was a large mound of soapy bubbles flying accross the bathroom floor into the closet where Alley hangs out. Alley cleaned him up pretty good and then gave him a good bite on the ear just to add to his bad day!