Happy Birthday Teufel!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well his name isn't Teufel anymore, but I suppose a lot of you recognize him as that.

Today 4 years ago he was born! He was such a little cute sweetie poop! now he is massive and weighs close to 8 kgs, and will be having a long flight next week from Europe to Australia!

He had a kitty birthday cake this morning, and now He and Kaylee are playing chasey around the house!

We are all virgos in the house except for Kaylee

Enjoy your day everyone

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So what do you call him now?? And are the cats flying out to their new homes this week??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

So what do you call him now?? And are the cats flying out to their new homes this week??
I've actually been calling him Gatto for the last 3 and a half years, but just got used to saying Teufel on here and was kind of hard to switch hehe

They fly out on the 16th, they wont be flying into our new house yet, they will come out of quarantine mid October.

I hope we will have our own place by then else they have to meet Molly which is Travs' parents cat!

*Sigh* I can't believe its finally here!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy birthday Gatto/Teufel
I remember your siggy had a picture of him having his teeth brushed or something like that
Things must be very exciting in your household these days... What fun! Hope the kitties take to quarantine kindly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

Is he 4 already? Happy birthday and a safe flight!
Yup 4 already! time flies by quick!

I was wondering where this thread went to hehe

Thank you everyone for the wishes!