Meet my new Meezers!

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It has been too quiet and empty here since my sweet Samantha went to the Rainbow Bridge. I have looked for a pair of new kitties all over and I found the perfect two kitties right in my area!

I am happy to introduce to you my two new Siamese cats, a mother/daughter pair named Milly and Izzy. Milly is the mom and she is a 3 year old seal point and Izzy is the daughter, she is a two year old chocolate point with a fluffy tail. We just brought them home last night, but they seem to be adjusting well already.

Izzy is on the left and Milly is on the right.

You can see how poofy Izzy's tail is in this photo.

You can expect to see a lot more photos of them in the future as they settle in.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are gorgeous. They colour match your sofa. Look forward to all those photos.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are so pretty, I love Siamese cats. With two Siamese cats things won't be quiet anymore.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are both gorgeous, there must be some Balinese (longhaired Siamese) lurking in their genes to have resulted in Izzy's lovely floofy tail, it looks as if the rest of her coat is thicker than mum's too? Do they have papers? One of my Oriental boys' papers is overstamped 'may carry longhair', although it hasn't shown up in many generations of his line so may have been bred out, but it can lurk for many generations without ever showing up in a predominantly shorthaired breed.

I look forward to seeing more photos, they are both gorgeous cats and look happy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Denice

They are so pretty, I love Siamese cats. With two Siamese cats things won't be quiet anymore.
Shh, it's only quiet right now because they are both napping so I was able to sneak online for a minute. They are both talkers and love to be the center of attention. They really have livened up our house a bit.

Epona, that is interesting what you said about the long haired tail skipping generations. The former owner said that Izzy got her tail from Milly's bloodline and he had also bred Izzy one time and she had 5 fluffy tailed kittens herself.
I really doubt he had papers for them, but it did sound like he got Milly from a decent local breeder because she does look like a classic siamese. I am still waiting for him to send me their vet records so I can verify the dates they were spayed and got all their shots up to date. They weren't living in the best conditions, they were allowed outside as much as they wanted and they came with fleas. The neighborhood they lived in wasn't the safest, it was right next to an airport and they could often be found wandering in one of the airport parking lots without any collar or ID on them. I'm really surprised that no one tried to snatch them up as they wandered the neighborhood. They are both going to be very spoiled indoor kitties now.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Zoe!!! How utterly gorgeous! As you well know, pointed cats are the nearest and dearest to my heart, even though I love them all ... your two are absolutely lovely and I am just over the moon at Izzy's floofy tail! How adorable!!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of being owned by Siamese. Your life will never be the same again. *wink*