*****KatKwiz! - Sep 7 - up to 10,000 points today!*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Before we get started I want to mention that I will know if you send your points to a friend and have them sent back to you later. I only mention this because I am sorry to say it has happened in the past. I will be checking to make sure this does not happen and after today's kwiz you will know how to do it, too.

The number of points you win today depends on the total number of points you have in and outside of your bank account at the time you win today's question. The payoff is as follows:

Under 100 points: 10,000 points!
100-500 points: 5,000 points!
501-999 points: 3,000 points!
1000 or more: The usual 2,000 points.

OK, here is the question:

Exactly how many points have Persi & Alley given away this month?

Do NOT include gifts in your tally, only point donations.

*pepper*

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Does anybody have a different answer? I do.
(A typo may be involved.)
I did make a typo grrr. Oh well

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by *Pepper*

I did make a typo grrr. Oh well
Looking at my keyboard, it was obvious to me when I saw your answer you had made a typo. However, I can tell you knew how to find the answer and the Kats agree with me that you are today's winner. And also, because it is nearing time for the Cowboy's kickoff, we need to wrap this up.

The correct answer is 26,550 points, and looking at the keyboard you will find the 5 right under the 8 and it is obvious you knew the answer but just made a typo like all of us do from time to time.

Therefore, you are today's winner!

CONGRATULATIONS TO *Pepper* - 2,000 POINTS!

Answer: Select Shop Menu above, then Most Sold. Then select the View associated with Donate and you are presented with a list of all point donations. Your History File is the easiest way to see points associated with your points. At this point, I can list just points I have donated. If you do not have such capabilities, you will just have to count. BTW, the vast amount of point donations are to and from Persi & Alley, and those two Kats will be giving away over ONE MILLION POINTS this year!