Meeka still isn't back!!

therandomspaz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i don't know if anyone remembers my thread a few months ago about my cat meeka going missing but he's still not back! i'm getting really worried now. He hasn't been home since July i thought maybe there would be a chance of him coming back as they say some cats do that but its been way too long now! i don't know what to do as im so scared and worried that something's happened to him!! has anyone had this happen to them?
i also have my suspisions that someone has taken him as he was a really beautiful cat and slightly part siamese. I don't know what i should do any suggestions?

rotobay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just read in the paper yesterday about a cat in England who was reunited with her owner after 9 years (they identified the cat thru it's microchip) so do not lose hope. I lost one of my cats several years ago (an elderly indoor cat who somehow got out) and after 3 weeks I found that she had been rescued by a local cat lady who was taking care of her. So hopefully some kind soul is feeding and caring for your Meeka.

I'm not sure what you've done to find her thus far, but I would recommend putting up signs all around your neighborhood and get all the neighborhood kids involved in the search. Also call your local shelters AND animal control to see if they have your cat. You can also place ads in the paper, on petfinders, etc.

I feel for you because I know the heartache of a lost kitty. It is a horrible feeling not knowing where they are, but try to keep a positive attitude. Cats are survivors and there are a lot of kind hearted people in the world who feed "stray" animals. Good luck in your search.

rotobay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have an idea for you. My phone just rang and the caller ID said 'findtoto.com'. I answered and it was an automated message informing me that one of our neighbors lost their pet parrot. It described the parrot, then gave a phone # to call if I had any information.

Here is the website: http://www.findtoto.com/

Might be worth a try. Good luck!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rotobay

I have an idea for you. My phone just rang and the caller ID said 'findtoto.com'. I answered and it was an automated message informing me that one of our neighbors lost their pet parrot. It described the parrot, then gave a phone # to call if I had any information.

Here is the website: http://www.findtoto.com/

Might be worth a try. Good luck!
Wonderful website
I was reading the testimonials and wow! what a great idea!! One had a cat who had been kept inside by the woman who found him because he was declawed. Here's a link:
http://www.findtoto.com/testimonials.htm#bo
Sending come home prayers and vibes for Meeka