Sunday!! What's On Your Agenda?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Dreary, rainy and cool here this morning..another morning I would have preferred to stay in bed..but what can you do...

Heading off to work in a bit, don't have a whole lot to do today so shouldn't be there for more then a couple of hours.

Visiting with my aunt this afternoon, we are making pies for the freezer. She just returned from a visit to the Niagara Area where she picked up apples, peaches, and concord grapes..We will be making both apple and peach pies and I think she's also planning on doing some peach preserves and grape jelly.

The kitties are good this morning, having treats right now.

Everyone have a great day

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
im slumming it today, played with the kitten all morning so she is having her afternoon nap so i may paint my nails and get everything ready for work for next week

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Church at 10am. Then the group that worked with Vacation Bible School is having a lunch in the park - all the workers and their family are invited.

We helped a Spanish family build a deck that will be converted to two bedrooms yesterday. We had to rip off the entire old deck and then get new materials to rebuild it bigger. We got the foundation done before it started to rain. I guess at least a dozen people from church were there to help out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Morning All!!!

Visiting with my aunt this afternoon, we are making pies for the freezer. She just returned from a visit to the Niagara Area where she picked up apples, peaches, and concord grapes..We will be making both apple and peach pies and I think she's also planning on doing some peach preserves and grape jelly.

Everyone have a great day
So anyway got home from our pie making date around 4:30. We did 10 apple pies and 10 peach pies for freezing..
I got to bring home 2 peach, and 1 apple (apple isn't a favorite but at least I have it in the freezer if company shows up..)
She is making peach preserves Tuesday and grape Jelly Wednesday so I will get a couple of jars of those as well

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did all that baking-2 loaves pumpkin pecan bread and 2 dozen zucchini/lemon muffins.
And finished the roast beef up for hot beef sandwiches. This was before 8 am!!

We worked some more in the family room ceiling remodel, finished another knit scarf and did some ironing.

Got the car loaded up for my early road trip tomorrow-have to put recycling out tonite yet so I won't forget.

Just relaxing now trying to adjust to the new glasses!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did all that baking-2 loaves pumpkin pecan bread and 2 dozen zucchini/lemon muffins.
And finished the roast beef up for hot beef sandwiches. This was before 8 am!!

We worked some more in the family room ceiling remodel, finished another knit scarf and did some ironing.

Got the car loaded up for my early road trip tomorrow-have to put recycling out tonite yet so I won't forget.

Just relaxing now trying to adjust to the new glasses!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I woke up a little late (didn't sleep so good the night before) and then I went out to lunch with my best friend (Bubble Tea
) after that I came back home and hung out with DH the rest of the night. We watched a movie and just spent a little time together. It was nice

After that I fed my fish/frogs in our aquarium and then got ready for bed- that's pretty much it for today. I'm about to go to sleep in a little while.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even though it's now Monday, I'll still post for yesterday...

Yesterday me, my mom & dad and my friend went up to Wales to go horseriding.

it was fab! the weather was great and we got plenty of gallops!

Unfortunately we found out the one of my first rides, Starbuck, had had to be pts due to a broken leg.