Mmmm ice water!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great for hot weather!

Ooh cold!

Ewwwww your foot's been in this water?!??! (Hubby sprained his ankle, and he's still having to ice it)

Smudge loves it too

She particularly likes playing with the ice

She realises her paw is wet, flicks it so water flies everywhere, then licks her paw, and repeats the process!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sweet of your hubby to find a new way to entertain the cats!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
What sweeties. They really enjoy that don't they? Much will play with the bubbles in the fountain and do that same paw flick when she realizes her paw is wet.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the wet paw flinging water... silly Stumpy... If I put a few cubes in the cats' water, they just look at me like I'm nuts...

(FYI: when I sprained my ankle, I use a bag of frozen peas to ice it... they refreeze well and are much easier to conform to difficult areas... but don't eat those peas... have one bag for icing body parts alone)

Amanda

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very cute!!

(FYI: when I sprained my ankle, I use a bag of frozen peas to ice it... they refreeze well and are much easier to conform to difficult areas... but don't eat those peas... have one bag for icing body parts alone)
...and another benefit is that the affected body part can still be elevated while it's being iced.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that is too hysterical!
I'm surprised Smudgy likes playing with the ice! Our kitties tried it - and decided it was just too cold!

Great pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

Amanda
We have ice packs, but he prefers the bucket of iced water - it's colder, and stays cold for ages, so can keep putting in there while we're watching tv, whereas the ice packs (and packs of peas) warm up too fast.

And the cats have more fun with the ice...

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh those are really cute pictures! Especially the one of Smudge playing with ice, and Stumpy looking disgusted at your hubby's foot in the water