*****KatKwiz! - Sep 6 - HARD today! - Bonus!*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You must find the picture of the book below. However, you MUST find the link on TCS that points to the web site that this picture is on. Do not supply the URL that the book is on. This question is NOT hard if you apply some logic.

Tell where the link is on TCS that will get you to the web page featuring the book shown below.

Bonus: If you are today's winner and have a W in your username you get an extra 1,000 points.
If you have a P in your username you get an extra 1,000 points.
If you have both a W and P in your username you get 3,000 extra points for a total of 5,000 points!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

You must find the picture of the book below. However, you MUST find the link on TCS that points to the web site that this picture is on. Do not supply the URL that the book is on. This question is NOT hard if you apply some logic.

Tell where the link is on TCS that will get you to the web page featuring the book shown below.

Bonus: If you are today's winner and have a W in your username you get an extra 1,000 points.
If you have a P in your username you get an extra 1,000 points.
If you have both a W and P in your username you get 3,000 extra points for a total of 5,000 points!
Well, I said it was hard and it looks like it was. Consider the name of the book: WordPress. Had you heard of this software before? Do you know what this software does? Did you know that Anne uses this software? It would not be cheating to look on the internet to see what this software does if you do not know. I will save you the time: This software has the purpose of creating blogs. OK I really do expect an answer in minutes. Another 1,000 points over and above any other points if we have the answer in 15 minutes.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, i've run several searches, looked at MANY links, etc. & have been unable to locate a link ON TCS that points to that particular image.