I live such an exciting life!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Friday at 8:20pm and I'm packing it in and heading to bed! When I was a kid my bed time was 8pm and I cried and whined and begged my Mom to let me stay up! Now I can't wait to crawl into bed!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think I've gone to bed that early since I was 8!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've always turned into a pumpkin at 10 p.m. Not a night person at all. Drives my friends crazy when we go on a cruise. But, to me, "night life" and "death" are synonyms.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

I've always turned into a pumpkin at 10 p.m. Not a night person at all. Drives my friends crazy when we go on a cruise. But, to me, "night life" and "death" are synonyms.
I'm the same way, except 10 pm is staying up late for me. I'm usually in bed by 9. It comes from getting up at 4:15 every morning, for work...not because I want to.
Years of doing that makes it a habit.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

It's Friday at 8:20pm and I'm packing it in and heading to bed! When I was a kid my bed time was 8pm and I cried and whined and begged my Mom to let me stay up! Now I can't wait to crawl into bed!
My parents also imposed an 8:00 bedtime. I just don't understand today's kids staying up until midnight on schoolnights. The question is, what time do you get up?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

The question is, what time do you get up?
Yesterday was my first almost full day at my work trial, so I got up around 6:30am I think. I'm so used to napping in the afternoon in order to get through the day and be able to stay up until 10 or 11pm. But I didn't get home until after 4pm and it was too late for me to take a nap. TBH I'm surprised I stayed awake as long as I did
However, once in bed I couldn't fall asleep. My back was still a bit sore and I couldn't get comfy so I tossed and turned while reading and it was around 1am when I last looked at the clock. I got up at 9am this morning.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If it makes you feel better, my exciting Friday night was spent bashing through bushes trying to catch cats for 2 1/2 hours.