Two cats got baths today :)

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gave Charlie a bath this morning (he'll be going to a show end of September (last one) and hasn't had a bath since May. Later Ling was complaining to DH and DH says "oh so you want a bath too????"

Just gave Ling one (for the heck of it) after she got groomed. The entire time she was mouthing off...probably saying "I really didn't MEAN I wanted a bath".

She's fine now, wet but ok. Next time she'll learn to watch what she asks for!

molarszbt18

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Gave Charlie a bath this morning (he'll be going to a show end of September (last one) and hasn't had a bath since May. Later Ling was complaining to DH and DH says "oh so you want a bath too????"

Just gave Ling one (for the heck of it) after she got groomed. The entire time she was mouthing off...probably saying "I really didn't MEAN I wanted a bath".

I wonder what my cat would do if I gave her a bath? Not to mention my drain would clog up

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that is funny. Charlie sounds like such a precious boy. Not mention handsome too.
I love that he loves his baths.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Poor Ling.... she needs to think about what she's saying before she speaks up!