*****KatKwiz! - Sept 5 - time your answer?*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
_______% of TCS members like pineapple on their pizza.

Bonus: 1000 extra points if you can enter your answer with a time stamp ending in a multiple of five. (Such as 9:45 or 10:10).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

_______% of TCS members like pineapple on their pizza.

60.0%
I have been trying to answer you for over two hours. This is the farthest I have got so I hope this will go. TCS has had some access problems, at least from my end.

Yes, you have the correct answer. If you could have waited just one more minute you could have got an extra thousand points. But of course somebody could have sneaked in ahead of you!
KatKwiz in the future will be having ways of earning up to 10,000 points in one day. Some of them will take a lot of nerve; others will just require luck.

For today's answer, you have to go back five years. There are quite a few ways of finding the answer but here is how I did it: I assumed that a poll must have been conducted to get information like this so I used the Search (forums) feature and then selected advanced. For every poll conducted, the word Poll: appears on the title line. So I entered poll as the keyword and selected Search Titles only. And then looked at the resultant list for pizza.

CONGRATULATIONS TO WELDRWOMN!! - 2,000 POINTS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rach80

Am I late...I was going to say 60%<--nm...I didn't see the answer post...bummer.
That IS a bummer! With only 27 posts you are probably the newest newbie and had you got in with your correct answer of 60%, you would have set the all time record in two years of KatKwiz! Well, you have a long ways to go and best of luck to you.And don't forget KatKwery, anybody can win at that and I have a feeling you are just the member to do so, maybe today?