My cat yuki is missing...

roxanne

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat Yuki, whom I've had for 4 months ( adopted her from a rescue shelter ) went missing today. I'm not sure how she had escaped either, but for the past few months, she have always been eager to go outdoors ( she kept clawing my backyard's screen door by climbing up on it ). I do take her out to my backyard a couple of times per week ( so she could enjoy the outdoors ), but no matter how often I let her out ( under supervision of course ), she always nags to go outside. She literally meows for hours ( on and off )...

Well anyway, I tried looking for her for the past few hours. I went to the park behind my house, and had no luck. I also went around the neighbor hood and had no luck either. I wonder where could she be! sigh. Do cats know their way home? Yuki has been an indoor cat all these times so I'm very worried... I hope I can find her tomorrow, somehow.

By the way, she has been missing since 7pm today, so that makes it about 4 hours so far. I haven't fed her yet ( her dinner ) so she must be hungry...( but why isn't she coming back? ) I hope no one steals her... * sad *

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dont give up hope, she may be be scared and hiding near by.
why do you think she is outside? i thought i had lost a cat once, we looked and looked, finally we found her sleeping under a bed.

go outside, call her,listen for the answer, rattle her food bowels, or treats,

there are some links around here to finding lost cats, check them out, they may help.

the last time one of my cats got out, she ran to the front of the house and screamed her head off, until we let her back in.

Good luck finding Yuki

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's some good vibes for you!

Hang in there, she'll be back!

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spread her scent around the yard. Usually they are close by and scared which is why they sometimes don't answer.
But I will send some major vibes your way.